Why Pokemon is so good?

• Thread starter DracoWinged
  • Start date
DracoWinged

DracoWinged

I like potatoes?
Towns Folk
Why Pokemon is that good? many people ask this and i want to know why you like pokemon , either Anime or Game.

For me, i like pokemon because it have a big a REALLY BIG quest for you , every time harder and harder, be the pokemon master, cath'em all yeah, AND its fun because the only way of you be the master is discover a lot of people from all the world, you surely get a lot of friend when you battle and trade with people right? thats why i pokemon is so good for me

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I like the Pokemon game because of its addicting and 'collect-them-all' nature. The quest line is interesting, and now with XY, the AZ story was heartbreaking for me and added an extra emotional layer, with the others one being collecting and Pokemon Amie.

Well, it's simple for me. I love this series since I'm 4 because:
1) My first GameBoy Color game was Pokémon Silver
2) At that time, my sisters had a GameBoy too, and my cousins had these, and even had Pokémon Red, Blue & Yellow
3) The anime, before that Ash become an uncontrollable idiot.

So, for me, it was more due to its popularity that I loved it. Now, I miss that good old times when we used these cables to trade...

Reactions: Bugalet and milesose
There is satisfaction in completing what seems impossible but so simple and there is satisfaction in defeating NPCs and moving on until you beat the game. There is always a quest to search for the perfect team but always seems hard to find. There is a connection between people who play against each other. It's a game that's devoured by everyone like rice. And you can abuse tiny aspects like music and storylines to find out the series is pretty deep, dark, and corrupt. But it's not real so no one cares.

Well I just like the idea of having a vast region to explore and discover new stuff through HM's, find ancient and hidden legends, (Regis) customizing you team to become the best possible and the awesome idea of becoming a Pokemon master.

They help you relax its obvious who won't get himself into a good relaxing game time or a cool adventure from pokemon

I love the game because it has a good storyline and is fun. Anime because there are a lot of funny scenes. Manga because it also has a good storyline and TCG because I can win prizes and have fun.

Pokemon is an expanding RPG game featuring more than 600 different characters to use for battle. The novelty that comes from obtaining and using these characters is just satisfying. There's also the fact that the game series is a popular e-sport because of its elements that allow for strategic and competitive play. Pokemon is just so exciting for me.

I've been addicted to Pokemon ever since I was introduced to the Pokemon universe. There's just something that I can't really explain which drives me to play as many Pokemon games as I can. I think it's the adventure of traveling around a region catching Pokemon to play by my side. It's probably the most addicted, yet rewarding gameplay systems ever.

Reactions: CrazyElf
One of the weird reasons I like the game is because I got some TCG cards so I got a Pokemon book from the library and it was a video game book and it looked so fun, I just had to get the game.

One of the weird reasons I like the game is because I got some TCG cards so I got a Pokemon book from the library and it was a video game book and it looked so fun, I just had to get the game.

Wow, never heard of that one before. A Pokemon book at the library. That must be one hipster library :p. Nah, I do come across some Pokemon books (even at the college library near my house) and some of them are interesting but terribly outdated (written around the time of Gen 1 or something like that).

I don't know what got me into Pokemon. Once I was introduced to the world of Pokemon from my brother, I was hooked. I can't explain my love for Pokemon. I just don't know how to, because I can't explain. Maybe it's the adventure and traveling inside the Pokemon world. Catching Pokemon, training them, meeting new friends, exploring a region, etc. Pokemon is such a great example of a great game. It's so addictive. Pokemon is like a reward to gamers.

Reactions: sodajet
  • I think its just a matter of opinion. A lot of people were playing it at a young age and a lot of people were enticed by the anime, so its a signal of nostalgia and produces good feelings. I guess its fun, and it is Good for multiplayer

Well pokémon games can be very vicious , the strong points about the franchise is that you can catch a lot of unique pokemon, grow with them to become a Pokémon Master, and a lot of other rpg elements in the game that can give you a good gaming experience, the game itself does not show any logic and its kinda hard to understand the Pokemon World, but at least there is a lot characters in the game that seem to contribute for this with the mega evolution talk and etc, all those things is why Pokémon is good.
The Anime is not that good, its just there to promote the pokémon games and is more dedicated to a younger audience.

Back