Why should we get a WiiU?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Long story short, WiiU+Game/s=4 of our Birthdays(I have 3 girl siblings lol)

I just need some cool info about the WiiU, the Pros and Cons, etc. (Please don't be biased lol).

The thing with Nintendo hardware is that there are no pros; the only thing Nintendo focuses on is games. If you like the games currently available or coming up soon, get it. The system runs fluidly and if you don't like the Gamepad, just buy a Pro Controller.

Yes. Ive had mine scince octeber, and only problem is my lack of money to buy games woth. it has tons im just poor XDD

My dad would agree to give us a WiiU for christmas along with the games if the 4 of us agree to it lol. We've had the Wii since 2008 lol its getting old and the 3 Wii remotes, according to the technician, is broken because the motherboard thing there is gettin' dirty and it'll need reseating of some stuff and he said that it wont last as long as before and it'll drain the battery faster. So I think so It'll be kinda expensive to fix those 3. Since we'll be getting better Wii remotes/Gamepad,WiiU controller in the future if we got a WiiU, we wont risk fixing the old ones if they'll not last long enough for our marathon of games lol (Our 4 player marathon 4-8hrs of Wiil lol They like fighting, racing and RPGs lol and good Pokemon games lol).

Well the Wii U is an amazing system, it does not have complete third party support but it's pretty big collection of games make up for it, the Wii U actually does not come with any Wii Remotes, it just comes with the Gamepad so that's all you can use it with unless you buy more Wii remotes. There are some games that you're little sisters will like, like Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U and Wii Party U and when they are gone you can play some games like Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition, Origins, or maybe even a little Call of Duty. It's your choice, also if you don't like downloads and just want inexpensive games you can get huge discounts on launch titles and such from amazon.com.

Hope you enjoy the Wii U!

Reactions: MMMs
There are some games that you're little sisters will like, like Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U and Wii Party U
Just wanted to add Just Dance 2015 (coming in October / and previous Just Dance titles for Wii U) :

I also have 3 sisters and they're crazy about these games, >.>

But yeah, as @Nanamine said, it's about the games. Mario Kart 8 is also something I think you and your sisters will enjoy. The Wii U is also backward compatible so you can play your favorite Wii games on it. Of course, you'll need the Wii motes.

Other than that, there's only Wii U Video Chat that's worth mentioning.

As for the cons.. let's see...
  • Your friend list is limited to 100 people.
  • You need a Wii mote (can't use GamePad) to access the Wii Shop (or play games I think).
  • GamePad battery life gets drained even when it's off.
  • You have to pay an arm and a leg for the Pro controller ($50 US per controller, I think).
Still, I love my Wii U, :D

Reactions: Mikaya and MMMs
Just dance is an auto win for 2 of my little sisters lol but our eldest though wants a new phone >.> I keep bugging her to change her mind though lol We've been playing MK since N64 lol and we've been mario fans since we were kids lol so thats a plus lol but the problem right now is our eldest sister >.>

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Marc
Just wanted to add Just Dance 2015 (coming in October / and previous Just Dance titles for Wii U) :

I also have 3 sisters and they're crazy about these games, >.>

But yeah, as @Nanamine said, it's about the games. Mario Kart 8 is also something I think you and your sisters will enjoy. The Wii U is also backward compatible so you can play your favorite Wii games on it. Of course, you'll need the Wii motes.

Other than that, there's only Wii U Video Chat that's worth mentioning.

As for the cons.. let's see...
  • Your friend list is limited to 100 people.
  • You need a Wii mote (can't use GamePad) to access the Wii Shop (or play games I think).
  • GamePad battery life gets drained even when it's off.
  • You have to pay an arm and a leg for the Pro controller ($50 US per controller, I think).
Still, I love my Wii U, :D

I like Just Dance I won't buy 2015 because it barely has any new features but I like 2014, it's good excerice contrary to what you may think, as long as your dancing, not frantically shaking your Wii Remote around to pretend that you've burned calories.

Also there are some fixes for those, you can buy a battery too boost your battery life and it doesn't make it any bulkier in dimensions, it is heavier though.

Just Dance is not bad but it's not my style but my recommending someone the Wii U i have to say nothing because it's a awesome game if they don't like it that's they decision.

Back