Why

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
one of my teachers told me about this question in one of their tests. Why ? What’s your answer?(this is just showing your way of thinking)

I’d say why not?

Reactions: AricAttack
I think I would say why not. Why? Why not? Why? Why not? (i'll stop)

Because I said so and I'm always right.

Because I said so and I'm always right.

Are you sure you are always right? Are you always right about that? :eyes:

I say why, you say why not and pokemon fans say wynaut. It's life's simplest question yet the hardest to answer. If you know the answer you know everything but if you don't know the answer you keep searching for it. Some people think the search for it is the answer itself. Others think the answer is the not the end of the trail. All I know is that there sure are a lot of indictments coming from the Mueller investigation.

Reactions: Dowhat?
I say why, you say why not and pokemon fans say wynaut. It's life's simplest question yet the hardest to answer. If you know the answer you know everything but if you don't know the answer you keep searching for it. Some people think the search for it is the answer itself. Others think the answer is the not the end of the trail. All I know is that there sure are a lot of indictments coming from the Mueller investigation.
Why though?

Reactions: Duffy
Why not?? :p

w
wy
wyn
wyna
wynau
wynaut
wynau
wyna
wyn
wy
w

"Wynaut is a small, bipedal Pokémon covered in blue fur. Its head is spherical with ear-like, fingerless arms on either side and a bulbous growth on its forehead. It has a wide mouth with a serrated upper jaw and a pink tongue. Its eyes appear closed, each curving upward to a point in the center. The fur on its body ends in a zigzag pattern, extending over its short legs. Wynaut's tail is long and completely black, ending in a round, flattened tip with a white, eye-like spot."

Why not?

Reactions: AricAttack
Back