WiFi games no more

• Thread starter FliyingHigh23
  • Start date
F

FliyingHigh23

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Did you hear about them saying you can no longer use nds games with wifi games on your 3ds no more certain games. I had 2 look it up on the internet about my megamans games all of them cannot play them no more. A shame they no longer is able 2 do wifi after just buying a 3ds having all of new games than bam no longer does wifi things on the old games no more.

Well from the beginning of quite a long time ago Nintendo announced that the Wifi servers for Nintendo DS would be disabled , yes , very long time ago I think :p That still meant trying to play DS games on the 3ds , I once tried that and it didn't work . It was quite time that the Nintendo DS got old so taking down the servers would better be used for the new consoles like the 3ds . You can never just stick to one console forever :p

Omg seriously that sucks. I actually disagree with you Eridan many consoles have had previous versions available to play on them like the ps3, and I think it makes more happy fans. I would rather have a console that lets me play to my full abilities then one that doesn't

Back