wii-3ds games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
should there be a 3ds to wii game thing like in gba to game cube. adn which games do you think should work. I know there is 3ds to wii monster hunter but are there any else?

no, the Wii is kinda going dead now with the transition to Wii U. In case you haven't noticed, Nintendo likes linking 3DS and Wii U like they did with DS and Wii

no, the Wii is kinda going dead now with the transition to Wii U. In case you haven't noticed, Nintendo likes linking 3DS and Wii U like they did with DS and Wii

Agreed. Besides Wii won't last in the market for longer, The standered definition is horrible for playing shoot em up games like Call of Duty. I don't know what I am shooting. Usually I am shooting my own team

Agreed. Besides Wii won't last in the market for longer, The standered definition is horrible for playing shoot em up games like Call of Duty. I don't know what I am shooting. Usually I am shooting my own team
Honestly, the Wii wasn't meant for games like Call of Duty. Call of Duty is meant for Xbox and Playstation consoles.....Wii was in a market of it's own in a lot of ways

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Honestly, the Wii wasn't meant for games like Call of Duty. Call of Duty is meant for Xbox and Playstation consoles.....Wii was in a market of it's own in a lot of ways

Yes, the Wii was made to use a motion controller, and not being static and aiming at enemies all the time.

EDIT: For the Wii, the DS was made. (Talking about connections)

Reactions: ShinyLatios
i meant wii u. and i hope that wii does not go off market soon because some of the games are still cool. but wii u has HD which more people like so it wont be long.

WiiU will get games who have cross-play with 3DS. That's sure.

i meant wii u. and i hope that wii does not go off market soon because some of the games are still cool. but wii u has HD which more people like so it wont be long.
Wii U is backwards compatible with Wii games so it really wouldn't be much of an issue if the Wii went off the market in the near future if you think about it

WiiU will get games who have cross-play with 3DS. That's sure.

i hope that they are bringing all the old wii games to wii u also. that would be cool. also i hope that super smash bros has wiiu-3ds gameing togethor

That's why Nintendo will always win, in terms of backwards compatibility.

i hope that they are bringing all the old wii games to wii u also. that would be cool. also i hope that super smash bros has wiiu-3ds gameing togethor

That's possible that happen. But as said in another topic, we aren't totally sure.

actually it's been confirmed that Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros. won't be cross-compatible for battling with one another. But perhaps there'll be some kind of feature allowing connectivity

Anyway, If SSB4 won't do it, another game will do it !

Anyway, If SSB4 won't do it, another game will do it !
For sure. Maybe it'll happen with a Pokemon Coliseum HD game or something. I mean, Pokemon Battle Revolution allowed for DS and Wii connectivity..

Back