Wii Fit U

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

Anyone got (or are you deciding to get) Wii Fit U. The release date was October 31,2013.
Wii Fit U is an exercise video game developed by Nintendo for the Wii U console, and is the successor to the Wii games (Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus). Wii Fit U utilizes both the Wii Balance Board and the Wii U GamePad in gameplay, and will be bundled with the newly introduced Fit Meter, an activity meter accessory.

Although originally slated for release during the Wii U launch window, Nintendo announced at E3 2013 that the game would be delayed until December 2013, so that additional new features could be implemented. However, on August 7, 2013, Satoru Iwata announced via the Japanese edition of Nintendo Direct that the game's Japanese release date is confirmed as October 31, 2013.

For those Wii U owners that has a Wii Balance board (previously from Wii Fit) you can get the game free for one month if you:
  1. Download the game on Nintendo eShop between Nov. 1, 2013-Jan 31, 201
  2. Enjoy the game for a full month.
  3. Purchase a Fit Meter (which is priced at USD $19,99)
  4. Sync the Fit Meter with your free version of Wii Fit U at any time.
  5. Keep using Wii Fit U forever, at no additional charge.
This is the Wii Fit Meter:

This is gameplay of Wii Fit U:

So are you planning to get the game, or are you gonna pass?

I know about the jokes of the Wii U with the Dreamcast...
But it's really similar to this:

dscn0001__800x600_.jpg

I know about the jokes of the Wii U with the Dreamcast...
But it's really similar to this:

dscn0001__800x600_.jpg
What the Wii Fit Meter ?
It kinda reminded me of the Pokewalker for Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver.

What the Wii Fit Meter ?
It kinda reminded me of the Pokewalker for Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Yes, it's looks more like a Pokewalker :D

Anyways, it's really cheap and useful

Yes, it's looks more like a Pokewalker :D

Anyways, it's really cheap and useful
I know I think its a great idea, the whole Wii Fit looks pretty amazing, making playing video games actually healthy, if I had a Wii U and the Wii Balance Board was easy to find here I would get it instantly. Did you watch the gameplay video, the game looks amazing for a sport game I think.

I honestly had a hearty chuckle when I read that Iwata said that this will bring the Wii U up better than Pikmin 3.

Reactions: Reece
I honestly had a hearty chuckle when I read that Iwata said that this will bring the Wii U up better than Pikmin 3.
I know right, the Wii Fit U won't sell much, I think. Pikmin 3 sold the console for a while :)

I know right, the Wii Fit U won't sell much, I think. Pikmin 3 sold the console for a while :)

Well, for active users and families, the Wii Fit U can be a great option.
Just saying :p

Well, for active users and families, the Wii Fit U can be a great option.
Just saying :p
I know, but how many active families are out there in the world ? Pikmin rules.
I think the Wii Fit U looks awesome, I would love to exercise on that, but Pikmin would have more fans , I think.

I know, but how many active families are out there in the world ? Pikmin rules.
I think the Wii Fit U looks awesome, I would love to exercise on that, but Pikmin would have more fans , I think.

Well, I have never played a Pikmin game in my life, and the footage of the game doesn't look fun at all.
I know the game is fun, but I get bored if I have to watch somebody playing

Well, I have never played a Pikmin game in my life, and the footage of the game doesn't look fun at all.
I know the game is fun, but I get bored if I have to watch somebody playing
The game looks fun, same here watching Let's Play is boring (sometimes)

I want this game just cause it looks fun but you gotta buy a lot of stuff just to play the game like the fit meter the game and the balance board

I want this game just cause it looks fun but you gotta buy a lot of stuff just to play the game like the fit meter the game and the balance board
I agree the extra expenses are kinda a burden, there is a free download trial that has been going on, but you need the Wii Balance Board for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back