Wii Mini removed from CN Eligible Products

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
And I thought they've already handled the situation (exploit) by limiting the number of registration of wii minis to 1 console per account. Is it fair to remove it totally in Club Nintendo?

I guess I'll never buy Wii mini ever. Or not. If I have spare cash tho, I might get it for collection.

That isn't cool. A $100 console, I mean, when it's less than two years old - it should have CN registration. But I guess their hand was forced on this.

:p

I had a feeling this would happen. It was getting too out of hand to keep up for them probably. It sucks for the people who actually own one and didn't put it into CN yet. However I feel that the people who did buy one and that uses CN is probably very small. This is more likely not to screw them over, but from stopping people that are redeeming the retail games using this method.

Reactions: faustine and 18
I am not sure if people bought this product or if ANY body even thought of getting this Wii Mini . I never really heard of it and so I am not sure what to say but too bad for the people who bought one and didn't register it in time to get the coins from it . I guess this was really forced but I hope something like this doesn't really happen in the future but then CN is discontinuing so yeah

Back