Wii Party U

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

(Its kinda long)

I had the Wii Party game and I always needed someone to play with or the game will be boring, I played it by myself and I got fed up of it after 3o minutes, so my question is-Will you get Wii Party U, why ?

I won't be getting it because, these games (in my opinion) needs more than one person to play, if your family members are to busy or you don't have anyone to play with, it will get boring after a short period of time and I don't have the Wii U.

All those who has a mancave, will you play this game in your mancave :D ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another commercial from Nintendo:

I'll be getting the game for Christmas. The game looks pretty cool, the only downer is that it doesn't have online multiplayer.

It does look really family friendly, are you gonna play it with relatives or by yourself @Threed ,well that sucks that it doesn't have online multiplayer, that would have made it better for those who doesn't have people to play this game with them.

It does look really family friendly, are you gonna play it with relatives or by yourself @Threed ,well that sucks that it doesn't have online multiplayer, that would have made it better for those who doesn't have people to play this game with them.

Lol dude you don't have to play with relatives or yourself, you can play with friends, your girlfriend, wife, that weird guy that you just met off of the street (lol), etc, etc...

Lol dude you don't have to play with relatives or yourself, you can play with friends, your girlfriend, wife, that weird guy that you just met off of the street (lol), etc, etc...
xD I'm not a dude, and my friends don't have a 3DS, very rare you find one of my friend with a 3DS/WII U (Sony Fans), I don't have a girlfriend and I don't think I will and I am able to talk to weird men on the street, lol/

(Its kinda long)

I had the Wii Party game and I always needed someone to play with or the game will be boring, I played it by myself and I got fed up of it after 3o minutes, so my question is-Will you get Wii Party U, why ?

I won't be getting it because, these games (in my opinion) needs more than one person to play, if your family members are to busy or you don't have anyone to play with, it will get boring after a short period of time and I don't have the Wii U.

All those who has a mancave, will you play this game in your mancave :D ?

I'm not so much for the Wii Party series, although I would probably try it out just to see if I'm really not. It does seem like it has a lot of replay value, plus a great "Party" game, no doubt about that.

I have the game, and it's fun. It is best in multiplayer though ... some of the games even require 3 or more people. Still worth considering for solo play though, especially if you need another Wiimote.

Back