Wii u Aspirations

• Thread starter juicycak3
  • Start date
juicycak3

juicycak3

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
So, sup guys, do you think that the Wii U at the end of its cycle is gonna be known as one of the best gaming consoles of all time, or as bad as a RCA Studio II

Probably not best ever, but defintley not the worst

I think that the Wii U is going to be one of the very best of consoles but it just has to wait longer unlike the 3ds which tons of people are getting . The Wii U is very unique and I love the way it is designed and I am sure people who got the Wii U probably didn't regret it . It just needs some more sales and once some of the coolest of games are on it , people will be getting it...hopefully .

Though I don't have the Wii U I don't hate it but hope that it will become better some day :D

It will probably go down as a loved console like the Gamecube or N64 with around 20-30 millions sales hopefully. A missed opportunity for sales, but with some of the best games of the generation. Overall, a fun machine <3

It will be probably known as a game changer of the consoles. The Wii u came out since 2012. Then the stock took a nosedive and probably an even bigger nosedive because of the Xbox One and PS4. Even then, the Wii u pulled through. And Super Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors and MK8 saved it from dying out. Gotta give Nintendo bars(a term meaning respect).

So, sup guys, do you think that the Wii U at the end of its cycle is gonna be known as one of the best gaming consoles of all time, or as bad as a RCA Studio II

I think it'll end up like the GameCube. A great console with a great library, but ditched because it didn't have the annual 3rd-party licences (AC, CoD, you name it) or because "lulz WiiU haz depassd herdware. PS4/XB1 roxx" (< Note: Typos are voluntary to express how most of the people (in real life) I know nowadays act).

Reactions: 532
Well, I doubt it will end as the greatest system (that would go to Nintendo 64), but I know that it wont be the worst. I have had a great time playing my Wii U, and I will continue to do that till 2018, when I think the NX comes out. The cons0le needs more good games though, so I hope we get some other must-have games for it in the near future.

I don't really think so. The Wii U is a great home console, but it barely managed to survive throughout its lifespan. Let's hope that the NX has a different fate, though... I really hope Nintendo amp up their game and regain a large audience and get tons of third party support.

I personally like the wii u, but seeing as how nintendo is already trying to make new software makes me iffy. I just bought this wii u like 3 months ago, looks like they already have ideas for the next thing XD

I do not think it is at the end of its cycle. Guys, the wii u has been catching a ton of steam lately. 3.5 million units have been sold in 3 months only. Its probably at the middle at the cycle. The wii u is just too fun its heck, its worth the money. I don't know why people hate it, my friends hated it at first but once they came over and played it, they said it was way better than the ps4 and xb1. Tehy have those consoles but said the xb1 and ps4 suck compared to the wii u. Graphics on the wii u are way too good and honestly look better than the xb1 and ps4 games. No clue why people are looking forward to the stupid nx, it probably won't release until at least 2018. The wii u is the best console ever and I am sure in the future, it will still be my all time favorite.

Unless some super-dooba best seller comes onto the wii u, I'm going to say, chances of it becoming the best console is unlikely. The sales of the wii u were poor mostly due to the fact it was expensive and there was not really many advertisments for it.

Maybe best of its gen, but most likely will not be the best ever. The Wii was way more influential and innovative than the Wii U, since it introduced a new concept that really caught the crowd's attention. Its end cycle was great, yet somewhat depressing (because of the WiFi discontinuation). Maybe in a couple of years, the Wii U will rise beyond other consoles... then the NX will take over lol.

The Wii U might have a legacy on it with games like Super Mario 3D World, Smash U, MK8, and also the wide range of Virtual Console games you can buy on it. The Wii U may not have sold well but it still has some amazing games and it is fun for the whole family (depending on the game, I don't think Zombie U would be that great for the family XD). Plus it's online gameplay is an amazing experience, which is what I loved the most.

Back