Wii U Bundle vs Used Wii U

• Thread starter lludawg
  • Start date
lludawg

lludawg

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Would it be a better idea to buy a used Wii U from a friend for $50 less than the original price or spend the extra money and go with a deluxe bundle? I am having a really hard time deciding so any ideas would be appreciated!

If it is a used basic and you don't really want to support Nintendo, go ahead and buy it, same with if it's a used deluxe but if you do want to support Nintendo a little bit, have a warranty and guarantee that it's completely fine in terms of condition, buy it new.

I bought a bundle but that was just my decision.

If the used one was in good condition and came with a game or extra remote or something, then I MIGHT consider getting it used. It just depends on if you can live without the warranty if anything happens to it.

I would personally go for the bundle - you'll get more for your money. If you want to spend less though, go for the Used Wii U from your friend. Since there is more memory, you may decide you want the deluxe one - it's more popular, I'd say.

It all depends. Buying it used isn't a bad idea since you'll save a bit of money. If you really liking the console and plan on keeping it, then buy new since it'll be free of any signs of prior use.

I like the bundle better because it has the deluxe digital program ;). Basic wii u has short memory so that's a bad idea.
If you want to save money and not waste it for 300 bucks the. Go buy the $50 dollar one.

The bundle would be good if you want to save money and have built in games preinstalled in your Wii U automatically. I would recommend buying your friends old one if you want to support your friend while getting your self a gift at the same time.

The bundle, lol. Even though this is 1 year late, I reccomend getting it new. But since he is your friend, if something happens to it, you can let him know and you both can easily repair it. But you are only saving 50 dollars so it is better to get a brand new wii u instead.

Well the only pros of the Wii u option is it is cheaper. The bundle would be better due to the fact that most of the Wii u games are $60 and in the long run you would end up paying more for the regular one that the bundle option. So go for the bundle don't make a mistake and get the cheaper one trust me!

Well the only pros of the Wii u option is it is cheaper. The bundle would be better due to the fact that most of the Wii u games are $60 and in the long run you would end up paying more for the regular one that the bundle option. So go for the bundle don't make a mistake and get the cheaper one trust me!
This post is from 2014. He most likely already has a Wii u and no longer needs this thread

Back