Wii U Deluxe Leyend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Edition Pics

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
What I found is something that make me want a Wii U, yeah, the special edition of the remake of Wii U had a wonderful themed console...

TCqgr0J.jpg

Si66DLk.jpg

The console is the same, sadly, but the game-pad and the box are wonderful!
And it will include the game download (Not pre-instaled, so prepare your USB HDD) and a book.
Also, as Deluxe console, the Deluxe program.

Reactions: Kaynil
I like the look of the gamepad, might just get that after all hrmmm....

Anyways, this reminds me of the gamecube and 4 zelda game bundle.

So the game will be a digital format. No case? Nintendo, how can I bust my ego without the game box? :(

Very nice design, I wish the 3DS Especial edition in Australia included the download of the OoT 3D game and not just the handheld console, so in a way step forward. I still think the physical copy with the bundle would been better. >_>

So the game will be a digital format. No case? Nintendo, how can I bust my ego without the game box? :(

Very nice design, I wish the 3DS Especial edition in Australia included the download of the OoT 3D game and not just the handheld console, so in a way step forward. I still think the physical copy with the bundle would been better. >_>

Just one question, your avatar is a link recolor from the girl (don't remember her name) of Lucky Star?

Also, a Majoras Mask 3DS would be awesome! :)

This is really awesome, I already have a Wii U though, so I guess I'll just settle for the game only. It looks really beautiful though. I would bee drooling for it, but I honestly love the standard/sleek black that my gamepad already is.

Reactions: Acadia
This is really awesome, I already have a Wii U though, so I guess I'll just settle for the game only. It looks really beautiful though. I would bee drooling for it, but I honestly love the standard/sleek black that my gamepad already is.

At least you can have eshop games with the Deluxe Promotion

Just one question, your avatar is a link recolor from the girl (don't remember her name) of Lucky Star?

Also, a Majoras Mask 3DS would be awesome! :)
Yeah, it is. I didn't make it. I just found it some time ago and gave it a border.

Also, agreed!

Pretty bundle do you think i should get it instead of the MK8 bundle it look as it a cool game that i might enjoy but i'll see what i can do for the matter.

Back