• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
Hey, so on Sunday Best Buy is having eShop cards 20% off. I plan on buying enough to buy 3-4 games, but I'm still not sure which. Going to list what Wii U downloads/games I have at the moment so you don't suggest them.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Super Mario 3D World
Game & Wario
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
DuckTales Remastered
Trine 2 Director's Cut
Unepic
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Little Inferno
TNT Racers
Puddle
Bit. Trip Runner 2
Cloudberry Kingdom
NES Remix
Toki Tori
Toki Tori 2+
Nano Assault Neo
RUSH
EDGE
and a whole bunch of VC games. Keep in mind I've had both NSMBU and Nintendo Land but sold them. I also have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimste on 3DS.

I'm probably going to be buying Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Darksiders 2 looks pretty interesting aswell. Aside from those two, any suggestions?

Hey, so on Sunday Best Buy is having eShop cards 20% off. I plan on buying enough to buy 3-4 games, but I'm still not sure which. Going to list what Wii U downloads/games I have at the moment so you don't suggest them.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Super Mario 3D World
Game & Wario
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
DuckTales Remastered
Trine 2 Director's Cut
Unepic
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Little Inferno
TNT Racers
Puddle
Bit. Trip Runner 2
Cloudberry Kingdom
NES Remix
Toki Tori
Toki Tori 2+
Nano Assault Neo
RUSH
EDGE
and a whole bunch of VC games. Keep in mind I've had both NSMBU and Nintendo Land but sold them. I also have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimste on 3DS.

I'm probably going to be buying Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Darksiders 2 looks pretty interesting aswell. Aside from those two, any suggestions?
This seems to be old news and from December....

EDIT: nvm I saw an old source. You're right.

This seems to be old news and from December....

EDIT: nvm I saw an old source. You're right.

Yeah, they had them on sale before and after Christmas. This is an entirely new sale.

Lego City Undercover, I read that game is like a GTA but for the Wii U, it looks like a fun game to play, you should look into it more :)

I'd recommend saving enough so that you can get Super Smash Bros. for Wii U as one of the games. Also, Watch Dogs should be a good game once it ends up being released. Oh, and Zelda U will be released later this year. In other words, the games I'm suggesting aren't released yet, but should turn out really good once they are xD

Lego City Undercover, I read that game is like a GTA but for the Wii U, it looks like a fun game to play, you should look into it more :)

Yeah, I was considering that. I have the 3DS version (different game completely) and I did enjoy it, but $50 for a LEGO game is a bit much ^^;

naagza said:
I'd recommend saving enough so that you can get Super Smash Bros. for Wii U as one of the games. Also, Watch Dogs should be a good game once it ends up being released. Oh, and Zelda U will be released later this year. In other words, the games I'm suggesting aren't released yet, but should turn out really good once they are xD

I'm planning on buying the majority of those from my birthday money I get in August xD Definitely getting all of those, including X and Hyrule Warriors

Yeah, I was considering that. I have the 3DS version (different game completely) and I did enjoy it, but $50 for a LEGO game is a bit much ^^;

I'm planning on buying the majority of those from my birthday money I get in August xD Definitely getting all of those, including X and Hyrule Warriors
ok xD In that case, I'll try suggesting some other stuff. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag is a good game for sure and it is released for the Wii U. Batman Arkham City and Arkham Origins are great too (although the Wii U version of Arkham Origins won't have DLC available apparently)

ok xD In that case, I'll try suggesting some other stuff. Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag is a good game for sure and it is released for the Wii U. Batman Arkham City and Arkham Origins are great too (although the Wii U version of Arkham Origins won't have DLC available apparently)

I've definitely been considering Black Flag, it looks great and it's basically all @Heart has been talking about. Not sure about Batman, but I'll look into it. If I were to get one, should it be City or Origins? Is there a storyline between the games?

I'm also looking into Need for Speed Most Wanted U now, it looks amazing and I've been craving a racer that isn't Mario Kart.

I've definitely been considering Black Flag, it looks great and it's basically all @Heart has been talking about. Not sure about Batman, but I'll look into it. If I were to get one, should it be City or Origins? Is there a storyline between the games?

I'm also looking into Need for Speed Most Wanted U now, it looks amazing and I've been craving a racer that isn't Mario Kart.
There is a storyline between the games. Arkham Origins, although released after Arkham City, takes place before Arkham City (although the games aren't exactly connected so much). Arkham Origins is more like a classic Batman story in a way.

The storyline goes Arkham Origins---->Arkham Assylum---->Arkham City

Oh, and going back to Assassin's Creed, AC3 is pretty cool too and has a Wii U version

Last edited:
There is a storyline between the games. Arkham Origins, although released after Arkham City, takes place before Arkham City (although the games aren't exactly connected so much). Arkham Origins is more like a classic Batman story in a way.

The storyline goes Arkham Origins---->Arkham City---->Arkham Origins

Oh, and going back to Assassin's Creed, AC3 is pretty cool too and has a Wii U version

Alright, I'll check out Origins. For whatever reason it's cheaper than City on the eShop. Weird...

I would buy Assassin's Creed III but I'd be afraid no one would ever be online on it.

Alright, I'll check out Origins. For whatever reason it's cheaper than City on the eShop. Weird...

I would buy Assassin's Creed III but I'd be afraid no one would ever be online on it.
Ah, yeah that's a valid argument for AC3. But at the same time, the single-player experience is fun.

Also, I made a mistake on the storyline thing :p Check the edited post now

Ah, yeah that's a valid argument for AC3. But at the same time, the single-player experience is fun.

Also, I made a mistake on the storyline thing :p Check the edited post now

Yeah xD I assumed you meant Asylum. It's a shame I'll never be able to play that on Wii U if I do end up liking the series.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
If you game with fiends, Wii Party U deserves strong consideration. The free Wiimote helps too!

I didn't see Pikmin 3 on your list either - get it! Seriously, it was my 2nd favorite Wii U game last year.

If you game with fiends, Wii Party U deserves strong consideration. The free Wiimote helps too!

I didn't see Pikmin 3 on your list either - get it! Seriously, it was my 2nd favorite Wii U game last year.

Basically the only person I know in real life that would be interested in Wii Party U is my brother xD

Wow, I completely forgot about Pikmin 3. Gonna buy...

Reactions: TAG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back