• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So there is a problem with my Wii U gamepad's charger. Whenever I charge it and put the cable in, the gamepad still blinks red. It can still charge, however the wire has to be angled. This is getting really annoying but I dont know what to do. Is this a charger malfunction? Do I need to buy a new charger or can I fix the one I have? Thanks in advance.

So there is a problem with my Wii U gamepad's charger. Whenever I charge it and put the cable in, the gamepad still blinks red. It can still charge, however the wire has to be angled. This is getting really annoying but I dont know what to do. Is this a charger malfunction? Do I need to buy a new charger or can I fix the one I have? Thanks in advance.
Yes, you will have to buy a new charger. Yours has some damaged pins in the charging wire so you will have to buy a new one. They are very cheap on ebay or amazon.

I think I see the problem. You might of had the wire twisted a lot. And that can wear and tear the wires inside the outer plastic cover. You need to find the part of the cord that looks and feels weak. You will have to cut the outer plastic, but make sure it's not plugged in.. The damage wire needs to be tied together. Then taped together wire that you have repaired with electrical tape.. If you can't do this. You can buy another charger, like what AwesomeGuy1234 said. Or you can contact Nintendo So they can send you another one...

Either the wire like everyone is saying or its not pushed in all the way

That is a very big problem. It's either that the charger's broken or u have been dropping it a lot. That is the same thing that happened to my 3ds. I had to bring it in to Nintendo for them to fix it. I'm lucky I still have my warranty. That aside, when you drop ur Wii u too much, the charger port might bend or dislocate itself from the gamepad or the system(depending on what console u have). If u want it to get fixed, go to Nintendo support at the official site to ask for a fix up on ur Wii u. I think the amount u pay w/out the warranty is $100 or $200. Good luck on getting ur gamepad fixed!

I don't worry, I guess your nintendo wii charger is useless now and you need to buy other one from online shops. I also think that your wii battry is not working properly or their will some problems with your wii battery.

You might need a new charger. Or myabe it is your wii u. If it is your wii u, then you need to contact nintendo. If you contact nintendo you will need to send your wii u back to nintendo. Once you get it back you will be happy and you will enjoy your wii u again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back