Wii U having slighty better games?

• Thread starter ESP
  • Start date
ESP

ESP

No Limits
Towns Folk
This is just something I'd like to get off my chest that I haven't really said before? Have any of you 3DS/New 3DS players ever felt like you were missing out on great games because of the inability to obtain the Wii U? Granted, I know people are feeling the same way vice versa and the Wii U is stronger but wouldn't you enjoy playing a huge popular game like Splatoon on at least the New 3DS with using the Touch Screen/C-Stick? If Pokken Tournament, or a Mario Kart 8-like game had to be scaled down to fit on the New 3DS, would you accept it? Or what about a spin-off title for Bayonetta 2? Same amazing 3D gameplay but just different. I know the 3DS family is getting games like Hyrule Warriors, Triforce Heroes, Federation Force and have other great titles like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. But would you have love to see an awesome Wii U title on the 3DS?

I do sometimes feel that I'm going to miss out on some exciting titles on the Wii U since I don't have one. Games like Zelda U, Splatoon, and recently Pokken Tournament. But when you think about it, both consoles have their own capability limitations and exclusive titles which kinda alters console sales in some way or the other. (Majority of people have 3ds' than Wii U imo)

Even with the New 3DSXL, some games on the Wii U still might not function the same way on the 3DS.

In my opinion, both 3ds and the Wii U have really good games. I would say the Wii U has slightly better games than the 3ds but both have their own varieties.

Reactions: ESP
Well hey there's already a spike on your chest @Elchronic Maelstrom so no sense trying to get it off. :p I think Nintendo wants to get the point across that you get what you pay for and Nintendo still wants your money so they can run their business. They just want more people to be able to afford Wii U's at the sale dates and maybe bundle all the good games and sell Amiibo I think. Still you have to pay for Amiibo support for the regular 3DS and I have no idea what else besides maybe Codename S.T.E.A.M. or Hyrule Warriors for 3DS (maybe) that can use them so it's a small risk unless they are sold in bulk for luck anyways.

Reactions: ESP
Yeah, both have its advantages and disadvantages. Wii u is certainly a better console then the 3ds or new 3ds. It has better games and more high quality games, pretty obvious though, its a console. The 3ds is nice for its portability, when I go outside or want to play in my bedroom, I can play it. But AI still have access to the gamepad for some wii u games for off tv play, so I use my wii u a lot more. If you can afford, people should upgrade to the wii u, its amazing, people say it sucks but once you get one, its amazing I tell you. About the nx, lol, I don't think it will come until 2017 or 2018, so I would not worry about it. People should really buy it, consoles are way better then handhelds, trust me. The wii u is going to rock in 2016, more and more 2016 games are being announced now, 2016 will be the biggest for the wii u, thats for sure. The games are not slightly better then the 3ds, they are way better then the 3ds games, thats for sure

Yeah, both have its advantages and disadvantages. Wii u is certainly a better console then the 3ds or new 3ds. It has better games and more high quality games, pretty obvious though, its a console. The 3ds is nice for its portability, when I go outside or want to play in my bedroom, I can play it. But AI still have access to the gamepad for some wii u games for off tv play, so I use my wii u a lot more. If you can afford, people should upgrade to the wii u, its amazing, people say it sucks but once you get one, its amazing I tell you. About the nx, lol, I don't think it will come until 2017 or 2018, so I would not worry about it. People should really buy it, consoles are way better then handhelds, trust me. The wii u is going to rock in 2016, more and more 2016 games are being announced now, 2016 will be the biggest for the wii u, thats for sure. The games are not slightly better then the 3ds, they are way better then the 3ds games, thats for sure
I can't really see myself getting a Wii U console. Growing up, I've pretty much have been playing at least one console at time. Playstation 1 to Gamecube to Playstation 2 (a little bit of X-BOX there too) to Playstation 3 (with a little bit of the Wii). But handhelds, not only have a played a lot of them but Nintendo has held that ground. Honestly, if I had to choose a console and a handheld, it will be either a Playstation 3 or 4 and a New 3DS. The Wii U may have some great titles that I won't be able to get on a 3DS console but I would have to give it to the Playstation for even better games, like Call Of Duty: Ghost/Advanced Warfare/Black Ops 3, Little Big Planet 2 and 3, Mortal Kombat 9 and X, etc.

Reactions: Artisan
Back