Wii U is still to expect Watch Dogs

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
The creators, behind Watch Dogs, known as Ubisoft, once again confirmed that the game will be eventually be released on the Wii U after it's development. There has been rumors of it's cancellation due to the effects of counter skeptics. However, this has not stopped the development of the game. The release date of Watch dogs is still to be confirmed.

Home-Page-Carousel-Aiden_NewKeyArt_99828.jpg

Watchdogs loved it since they maked the game love the mission and the action since i love Action and gun killing games as the same as Call of duty.

Given how strongly it's been selling, will there be many left who still want it when the Wii U version comes out? It better be optimized for the console if it hopes to have much success after the delays. No justified reason to gripe if sales are below par.

I think they should of pulled a Rayman Legends, and delayed the other ones until all of them was finished.

That was expectable from Ubisoft. Since the beginning they were hating the WiiU, so it's now that they'll like it.
I even read a news about the CEO of Ubisoft saying that if the WiiU would be cheaper, they would be willing to produce more games on it.

I hope that this game will be released for the WiiU, because she needs it.

I see the double standards, Ubisoft. Pull back and delay Rayman Legends until other ports are ready but don't do the same when it will help Wii U sales.

I mean, I hope the game sells well IF it it turns out that they did try to make it really good - then they can put more of their games on the system.

I see the double standards, Ubisoft. Pull back and delay Rayman Legends until other ports are ready but don't do the same when it will help Wii U sales.

I mean, I hope the game sells well IF it it turns out that they did try to make it really good - then they can put more of their games on the system.
I know, I still would like to see them make a Zombi U sequel.

Back