Wii U Kickstarter - Twisted Fusion

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
This is the first time I've bumped my own post - I hate to do it, but I wanted to share this. I just posted an interview I conducted with the game's creator ...

http://purenintendo.com/2014/04/08/...t-wii-u-exclusive-kickstarter-twisted-fusion/

If any would like to post a comment, tweet the interview, share the campaign, etc. I'm sure it would help. With Wii U 3rd party support struggling, indie games like this are more important than ever!

Thanks! :)

This is the first time I've bumped my own post - I hate to do it, but I wanted to share this. I just posted an interview I conducted with the game's creator ...

http://purenintendo.com/2014/04/08/...t-wii-u-exclusive-kickstarter-twisted-fusion/

If any would like to post a comment, tweet the interview, share the campaign, etc. I'm sure it would help. With Wii U 3rd party support struggling, indie games like this are more important than ever!

Thanks! :)
I watched the first video, that you posted and the game looks fun. I'm currently sharing your article, I didn't get time to read it out fully, but it's going great so far. The questions asked were really interesting, great job!

Reactions: TAG
Thanks Reece! :) There are so many great Wii U Kickstarters lately that it's easy for some to get overlooked. I appreciate your help in spreading the word!

Reactions: Reece
Thanks Reece! :) There are so many great Wii U Kickstarters lately that it's easy for some to get overlooked. I appreciate your help in spreading the word!
To be honest, I didn't even know there was something as "Wii U Kickstarters" I will try my best to get to know 'em, the Wii U needs ALL the help it can get, so I'm elated to spread to word to other people.

(Sorry for bumping thread, just wanted to get this news out)

Hex Heroes reached its $80,000 Kickstarter goal today! This is fantastic news, I can't wait to see it's unique multiplayer potential, and hopefully influence other games, that are in development, to use the Gamepad to the best of it's ability. I'm not sure, if anyone knew this but "A PC port has also been announced, but the developers have stated the Wii U will provide the optimal experience", that's more fantastic news, even though it's not a Wii U exclusive, it's already known that the Wii U version is gonna be better.

large.jpg

The Hex Heroes movement during its final days was phenomenal! When I conducted this interview the game was only at 30 some odd thousand. To jump 50 thousand plus in just a few days is crazy! I'm looking forward to the game, and can finally change my avatar now.

Back on topic, Twisted Fusion also hit its funding goal yesterday! It has a few days to hit stretch goals, so everyone should go take a peek if they own a Wii U/

Back