Wii U Nindie games!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I downloaded some of the indie games shown at E3,I was kinda excited for some of them (including Freedom Planet which reminds me of course of Sonic The Hedgehog 2)I wanted to get......(something....)planet too,I wish I could have money probably by the release dates! Which Indie games are you excited for!?

I downloaded some of the indie games shown at E3,I was kinda excited for some of them (including Freedom Planet which reminds me of course of Sonic The Hedgehog 2)I wanted to get......(something....)planet too,I wish I could have money probably by the release dates! Which Indie games are you excited for!?
The only indie game that got me excited is Freedom Planet since it reminded me of Sonic Games from the Genesis days
i need more indie games like this but different and that can catch my eyes very quickly. Can't Wait for Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero as well since it got me interest on the series (metroid-vania mixed with platforming) i love it!

Reactions: Kakea
I can't wait to see it! I ended up winning a game from this site earlier: Stealth corps 2 but it wasn't as fun as Freedom Planet's demo is! I wish I could play it now! I also hope it does good so we can have more Sonic games while Sega still..... Sonic Booming...

Yeah, I actually knew about Freedom Planet WAY before Nindies. Like, probably 6 months before. I found out about it by SomeCallMeJohnny. From looking up some YouTube videos during that timespan, let me tell you, Freedom Planet has an awesome villain, awesome soundtrack, and really great voice acting. And when I found out it was coming for Wii U, I was super excited to get it. The demo is good, showing off the first stage. Actually, at one point, I voted for Lilac in the Fighter Ballot.

I saw it too after playing the demo: someone said SEGA should of bought it before Nintendo did! So I looked it up and saw it was a playable game for a while now! I was really excited because it reminded me of how Behemoth made a online game and was able to release on console later.I can't wait to see what other games we could see on Wii U!!!

Back