• Wii U

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paulie880

Paulie880

Nintendo King
Towns Folk
Hey people! I wan't to know, should I get a Nintendo New 3DS XL or Wii U? YOU DECIDE ON THE POLL!

It depends of your profile as a gamer. I think the WiiU is the best for me and for everything I need right now. But some people prefer a console that they can be playing anytime, anywhere, anyway, so if you are this gamer, 3DS is the best option for you!

It depends of your profile as a gamer. I think the WiiU is the best for me and for everything I need right now. But some people prefer a console that they can be playing anytime, anywhere, anyway, so if you are this gamer, 3DS is the best option for you!
Thank you!

Well, they're both very different, and have different types of games. I believe the Wii U will be cheaper than the N3DS (correct me if wrong), and I currently don't have any plans on buying the N3DS. I love my Wii U, and I would recommend it to everyone.

Thank you!

I'm glad for help! :D

Well, they're both very different, and have different types of games. I believe the Wii U will be cheaper than the N3DS (correct me if wrong), and I currently don't have any plans on buying the N3DS. I love my Wii U, and I would recommend it to everyone.

I think you're right, because this N3DS is new, of course, and some old Wii U game are cheaper right now. But, the old 3DS is an option yet, so it's hard to decide. It's depends the gamer and the money. I prefer the Wii U for playing with my family and friend in the same place, but play online with people around the world too. 3DS or N3DS is better for playing wherever you want. I hope help in something and good lucky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it completely depends on your gaming style. I voted on Wii U on your poll, but I only have a 3DS XL and not a Wii U (I have a Wii I barely use if that counts). I've been wanting a Wii U for a few months now and still waiting on a good opportunity to buy one. I like the purpose of Wii U better because of it's easy wifi functionality and more than 1 person can play the same game on the same console with you.

Reactions: Rockback
It's not easy to choose as people above me mentioned, it's based upon your play habits and preferences. In the Wii U's current state, I'd pick up a New 3DS over it any day. However, there are a couple of games that interest me,, which are Zelda U, SSB4 Wii U, and Wind Waker HD.The 3DS, however has a library full of fun games you could never even imagine. I can proudly say that the 3DS/New 3DS is the best system Nintendo have ever made, better than the GBA and OG DS.

Reactions: Rockback
The N3DS is cheaper. You can get it at Walmart for 199.96

So people I consider it a tie! 4 for both! All I need is 2 more opinions!

Do you already have a 3DS? If you do, I'd recommend getting a Wii U before getting the new 3DS. If you don't already own a 3DS, I'd recommend getting a new 3DS for the currently available games. It's so far my favorite handheld (3DS). I got a New 3DS XL yesterday and the uprade sort of worth it.

Yeah I like portability when it comes to games that is why I have the 3ds . I you like doing so too then the New 3ds Xl is good for you . The Wii U is also good too and has some real good exclusives so it all depends . If you already have the 3ds then there is no need to get the New 3ds xl unless there are features that you really want for your games but the Wii u is the best solution in my opinion

I really do not want to buy a new 3ds, I just want to buy games for my wii u mainly, nothing really for my 3ds. the only game I want for the 3ds now is donkey kong country returns 3d or pokemon omega ruby. So yeah, I would want to use the money for the games instead of paying 200 dollars for a slightly improved system. But others may need it if they are crazy about xenoblades, lol which I do not know about.

Definitely getting the new 3ds Xl.......still trying to decide on the Wii U......GameCube downloads from the Download store would help throw me under the bus....as well as a NEW Metroid Prime game!!!!

If you already have a 3ds then you shouldn't get it because i think the N3DS only has a couple of new things to offer but if you don't have one i suggest getting it,so if you have a normal 3ds get the wii u because it has some promising games to offer and the gameplay and graphics is great the only thing is its not portable.

New 3DS. I always prefer portable games I have played my ds mor than any of my consoles.

If you already have a 3DS and not really aiming for any N3DS-exclusives right now, I would say get the WiiU since it would be better to wait and see what the N3DS has to offer yet. Besides, getting a WiiU would give you more variety of games at the moment.

Wii u definetly. It is finally looking to have a bright future ahead of it with all the amazing games coming out this year for it. Star fox u, rodea, zelda u, xenoblade u, and a bunch more. The new 3ds is good too, but the only confirmed exclusive game for it is xenoblade which you can also get on the wii u with improved graphics and bigger screen(and the sequel is gonna be exclusive to wii u too). You should only get a new 3ds if you are traveling all the time and don't stay much at home (that way you can game on the go) otherwise get the wii u.

Back