Wii U or old NES, Atari, Gameboy, etc.

• Thread starter Paulie880
  • Start date

Which one?

• Old school brother. Older is better than new!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paulie880

Paulie880

Nintendo King
Towns Folk
I might get a Wii U soon. Should I get a Wii U or a old school console?
I Put the poll. The poll will last 3 days.

Well, the Wii U eShop's got NES Virtual Console games there, so I'd suggest that, if you want to play NES games without lugging around cartridges, you should get a Wii U, specifically a 32GB deluxe one. You'll be able to have old-school games on a new-school system. :3

Okay! Thank you! Can you vote on the pole for me?

Voted. :3

I'd go with the Wii U for several reasons:

It's newer, so obviously it's being updated constantly.

It has online and it's free, so you can play with people on here or your friends.

Like I said, it's newer, so finding games won't be as hard.

The games are excellent.

You can purchase NES, SNES, Wii, and GameBoy Advance games off of the eShop.

If you have the money, go for Wii U. Like most of my past advices (this is not related to the topic but...), you should know your games first before buying a console or handheld. If you are aiming for most games that are exclusive in Nintendo, then you should get it for the games, and not because it's Nintendo.

If you are a collector, or if you feel nostalgic, then old school console would be perfect for you.

Wii u for sure, if you wanna play old school games, just get an emulator and like any controller with a usb port and youre golden, any game from atari-N64 will run smooth on almost any computer (unless your computer came from the 90's like the game systems), and you can play hacks of games and use emulator tools, although, if you get a wii u, and the game youre wanting is on the eshop, you should just buy it there, to support nintendo and stay legal :)

Reactions: Rockback
Snes is pretty amazing, but with the Virtual Console, we can play classic games on Wii U! xD

People I do get it. You can play classic games. I have a 50/50 chance of getting a Wii U. So Wii U it is! And if I do I will get Super Mario World!

Back