Wii U Pro Controller Questions

• Thread starter Brook
  • Start date
Brook

Brook

Musician of the Straw Hat Pirates Yohoho!
Towns Folk
As you all know, the Wii U Pro Controller is a wireless controller compatible with many games and capable of up to 80 hours of gaming before charging. However, as I try to grab this controller, I am stuck with a troubling question. Some of the controllers do not have a logo on them in the picture. Is this a third party controller? Is is official? I have no clue and I need your help. Some of the controllers on sale do have the logo, but others don't. Are they still official controllers?

As you all know, the Wii U Pro Controller is a wireless controller compatible with many games and capable of up to 80 hours of gaming before charging. However, as I try to grab this controller, I am stuck with a troubling question. Some of the controllers do not have a logo on them in the picture. Is this a third party controller? Is is official? I have no clue and I need your help. Some of the controllers on sale do have the logo, but others don't. Are they still official controllers?
What kind of logo do you mean? All of them do have the Nintendo logo on the box (as well as the comprovation seal) unless its a false
Also, it has to have the Wii U logo on the controller itself so yea no logos, it's acopy

Yup that's totally false m8

Yup that's totally false m8
Yes but do you have an idea which company it is made for and if it is good?

I don't think that the controller that you are referring isn't a official Nintendo product as ZeldaGuy has stated . I can't really tell what company it is in your link and neither can I tell if it can be good . Most of the time third party companies' controllers are good though some are suspicious in doing some things so if you wanted one , then you should find its official site and etc.

I don't think that the controller that you are referring isn't a official Nintendo product as ZeldaGuy has stated . I can't really tell what company it is in your link and neither can I tell if it can be good . Most of the time third party companies' controllers are good though some are suspicious in doing some things so if you wanted one , then you should find its official site and etc.
No yes I didin't say it wasn't good
I just said it wasn't official :p

it looks like the wii pro controller.

Even without the logo, would it still be as functionable and good?

Even without the logo, would it still be as functionable and good?
It should be as long as you can trust the brand and company that the Wii U Pro Controller came from . Usually they would work well . Controllers with the logo are more usually safe but ones without the logo usually are functional so if you trust the brand then you should get it :p

Was it cheaper? Even without the logo, it can work good. But if there ain't any logo or anything like that, it is certainly fake. Nintendo puts a seal to prove its real. If it works and you got it for a cheaper price, I would not complain that much to tell you the truth.

Back