Wii U, Red Blinking Light And a Quick 2 minute fix

• Thread starter NintendoCosmos
  • Start date
NintendoCosmos

NintendoCosmos

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I had this happen to me a lot. I'm in a middle of a game. and the system shuts itself off, displaying a red blinking light.. When this happens it means that the air vents are filled with dust in your home. so you can either use a air spray that Nerds like me use for the PC to clean out the vents. Or you can use a vacuum to suck the dust out.. That's all you have to do. Nintendo made the Wii U to shut off when it starts to get over heated, So it won't catch on fire. By cleaning the air vents and the fan. Your Wii U is good to go. And remember this is a very, very easy quick fix. My Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather can do fix this, And I never met him, because he has been dead for over 200 years. lol..

But this is a very quick fix.

Never happened to me, not did it happened when I had my Wii before I transfered all my Wii stuff to the Wii U.
I don't thing clogged air vents ever happened to me at all, but when it DOES happen, I'll make sure to do that. :3

Hmm, thank you for the helpful information! You sure do know a lot about Nintendo stuff..but I guess that's to be expected after viewing your vast video game collection xD I have never played it for a mass amount of time at once for this to happen, but thank you for the advice! :)

Back