Wii u review(My opinion)

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Wii U is an amazing console. Who needs third party when you have Nintendo's best games ever. Smash Wii U is the best in the series, MK8 is the best kart racer I've ever played, 3DW is in competition only with Galaxy for best 3D Mario, Nintendo Land is one of the best party games I've ever played, DK Tropical Freeze puts other 2D platformers to shame. Then there's other great games I haven't even gotten to yet, like Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker, plus an all-new upcoming Zelda that looks amazing and a new IP in the form of Splatoon that looks awesome compared to all other the drab shooters nowadays. Sony and Microsoft fanboys can fight over specs and features all day, but in the end it's all about the games, and nobody beats Nintendo's quality and variety.

Reactions: Lotad Lover and 3905
The Wii U is an amazing console. Although it took until 2014 to finally get some recognition (with 3DW MK8 and Smash) it still is a great console. Also adding to your list Hyrule Warriors is loads of fun, especially being able to play as Cia and Lana, they're so powerful, it's amazing!

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
The Wii U is an amazing console. Although it took until 2014 to finally get some recognition (with 3DW MK8 and Smash) it still is a great console. Also adding to your list Hyrule Warriors is loads of fun, especially being able to play as Cia and Lana, they're so powerful, it's amazing!
Oh yeah! Hyrule warriors! People do not like that game so much but I love it too. I forgot to put that in, whoops. Its just amazingly fun, beating up enemies and the crazy bosses. I literally got that game a week back and I think its worth the money I payed for.

Hehe , I'm pretty sure that you've said this more than once but the Wii U is a good console to have :p The games that are on it are very spectacular compared to other games in terms of the graphics and the content and etc. Why even some were cooler than the 3ds' :p

So though it wasn't doing so good in the beginning , now it is way better than ever :D

This review is so good, that it goes beyond the classification of bias lol. There are a lot of game series on the Wii U that we loved as younger people, and we still love them today. One of Nintendo's mottoes is "Something Unique" ; Their games (especially for the Wii U) speak for this motto.

I love the wii u. Especially for games. If I got an xbox 1 or ps4 I think there would only be a small selection of games that I would enjoy. With wii u I want to buy most of the ones they release (shame I can't have them all) .

Back