Wii u sales are really good and are rising dramatically, this is why

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Wii u sales are going up and up. Now, over 10 million or 10,000,000 have been sold. Thats still very huge. It may not be really big but I am sure the wii u will catch up. Seriously, in my opinion, it is far better than ps4 or xb1. It has more fun and exclusive games. And graphics are really beautiful still, as nintendo really makes their games look too good. If you do not have one, get one now or wait for the splatoon bundle. Miyamoto will uncover all the hidden wii u games at E3, I am excited! There is too much content for the wii u I tell you.

They'll get a even bigger boost once Splatoon is released! Then Zelda Wii U.

I think it's boosting because players are getting ready for Splaton. And, once the bundle is released, a lot will buy it.

I agree. I'm tired of all those shoot em' up. All it is, is shooting games. I'm tired of it. How bout' some puzzle games while fighting huge bosses as a boy named Link? Or be a small inkling and spread your ink? Or hunt huge monsters as a hunter? I mean after 10 Call of Duties and shooten' people, don't you get bored?

I agree with this and it is very true . Although the Wii U didn't really do exactly well in its first release of the console , it really is drastically increasing with its games currently as well as other upcoming games that are now going to be really epic . And there is already so many things upcoming for Wii U so it's really great that the Wii U is doing great :D

I do agree that the Wii U sales are doing great, and it should do because its a good console with some great exclusive games, Nintendo is starting to get back on track in terms of sales, and hopefully it will eventually reach the same level of sales and the Ps4 and xb1. I myself am looking forward to some of the new games coming out such as Zelda Wii U and hope for some awesome game reveals at E3,
The only thing i don't get is why people want to buy a Wii U now rather than waiting for the NX console that will come out in a few years, i mean yes i can see that buying the console allows you to play these amazing games and the console is a bit cheaper than it was on origional sale, but you are probably still paying around the region of $250, which is a lot because, if you are looking to buy the NX console when it comes out (est 2017 by most peoples thoughts), you are paying a lot for just a few years out of the console, and you are technically losing money in comparison to those who bought the wii u on release, as they have gotten more out of the console for what they have paid for, it just seems a little illogical to me to buy a wii u unless you were to get a second hand one, but oh well xD

if i had the money i would raise it to 10,000,001 buys! zelda u splatoon star fox!

For a console that's been out since late 2012, it's been doing poorly especially with most of the big games out but partly due to Nintendo's mistakes this gen. Also, I'd say that Wii U is just under 10 million sales but there's no way it catches PS4 and Xbone. Probably reaches 20 million but as a whole, it's done poorly.

But the games are great, too bad sales weren't enough to propell it towards good third party support.

Reactions: ArtsyThePikachu~
Back