Wii U Turtle Beach Review

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
Turtle Beach has always been known as a high quality, expensive, yet cheaply made product. As for the Wii U headset, I have to say these stereotypes aren't all correct. The surround sound built into the headset brings some of the high quality stuff it's known for. As for the mic, it's pretty average. Certainly better than the ones built into the Wii U and 3DS. As for the price? I got mine for $9. No sale. New. Also, its multi-platform, meaning you can use it on various devices besides just the Wii U. Examples are PCs, laptops, 3DS, iPhones, Samsung, Tablets, etc. They don't work with Playstation or XBOX, however. They don't feel cheap, but I wouldn't advise stuffing them into a full bag or something. J've had mine for 2 years and haven't found any problems worth noting. Anyways, I hope this review helped you decide if you want these or not.

Woah. Yeah, heard of these. But I can say that there are much better headsets also, but for 9 bucks, that sees like a sweet deal. Especially for 2 years, dang. Must have lasted for such a long time. Good review, I can see you doing more. 3ds does not support voice chat I believe, so namely the wii u is the only one other than mobile devices that can work.

Reactions: G MAN
Very good review. My friend has some and enjoys them a lot.

Back