Wii U vs. Wii?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Do you think the Wii U is better? Is it good enough to spend the extra money to get it over the Wii? What are the pros and cons of the Wii U and the Wii? Are the games for the Wii U any better than the games for the Wii? What are your thoughts?

Wii U is better it has HD graphics amazing games plus it is backwords compatible witch means you can play wii games on it. bad things are it cant play gamecube games it cant do wiiconnect24 and it is more expensive.

If you're just asking about the games, there's really no reason not to get a Wii U, since you can still play wii games on it. Only reason to get a wii at this point is if you either don't plan on ever getting a Wii U game, or if you really wanted to use that wiiconnect24 for something. Literally the only thing I can think of personally is that I can't use those green token things in Metroid trilogy anymore on my wii u.

The Nintendo Wii was a great console, but I don't see a reason to get it anymore. The Wii U is better in almost every aspect, has a decent library of games and a promising future, much better graphics, backwards compatibility, and a eShop filled with games to play. Unless you want to just play Wii games for an inexpensive price (You can get the Wii for under a 100 dollars), there's no reason not to go for a Wii U.

Man, WiiU got the Wii mode, so WiiU wins! xD

Here's where I'm at: If you have a crap-ton of GameCube games that you still want to play along with Wii games, then definitely go for the Wii. The Wii U is not backwards compatible with GameCube games. But if you're interested in upcoming Wii U games as well as playing Wii games, then the Wii U is the way to go.

If the GameCube games you want are some Zelda games like Wind Waker or Twilight Princess, you can play that on WiiU, but if you want something like Mario Kart Double Dash or Super Mario Sunshine, get a Wii. Or get a WiiU and Wii! xD

Nintendo Wii was a great console. But I prefer you get a Wii U. Wii's are a bit outdated now:p I would get a Wii U over the wii, because it's hd graphics, the Wii U gamepad makes for some interesting gameplay. There's also a ton of other features on the Wii u. I think you should go Wii U all the way, unless you just want to replay 1 game or something.

Wii u is the better console. For one, it can play both wii and wii u games so that's twice the video game collection you can get. It also has the game pad which provides better controls and 2 circle pads as well. The graphics are much better than the wii's as well and the wii u has access to the Internet, something the wii doesn't have now that they shut it down. The wii u is newer and freasher, so yeah it's better than the wii

Back