(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
What game has the best graphics? >.<
Example:

Game:
Why?:

Has online?:
Multiplayer?:

well to me it has to be Cod bo2 on campign because of the colors the texture and the way it is it's not pixels but for online has to be SSB4 just cool i thought wii graphics were good but wii u :] :) that's mine :)

I think Need For Speed Most Wanted U has beautiful graphics, the shine of the cars, and the lighting effects looks great. I have a lot of fun playing that game.
The game has online multiplayer, it has a sorta offline multiplayer, but the second player uses the gamepad to control the time of day, traffic, and can help you get away from cops.

Mario Kart 8 definitely has some of the best graphics so far. Their Graphics Resolution is 720p. Mario Kart 8 also has online racing as well as local multiplayer, which makes for loads of replay value throughout the time you get it.

I think Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD has the best graphics. Comparing the graphics to the GameCube versions gives one that refurbished feeling. I mean, the graphics have a nice feel to them. Wind Waker HD neither has online mode or multiplayer.

So far, I think that Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin 3 have the best graphics. Both games feature advanced lighting and soft effects, that is very near to the quality of the PS4. Eg: When you are racing down a track that has some reflective surfaces, you really can see the amount of time that went into making those high-quality textures and making those models.
Same goes for Pikmin 3, the amount of things rendered as well as the textures are simply amazing.
The hardware of the Wii U is more than capable of pulling these graphics off, but it's the developers who need to unlock it's full potential.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U will have pretty amazing graphics. Better than the graphics of Mario Kart 8? Probably. This game will have online as well as local multiplayer, which will commend for tons of replayability (until you get tired of the game, that is.) :)

well I think that Mario kart 8 is way better, i mean super smash bros wii u didn't change except being able to play in higher definition brawl is just a tad lower. When you see mario kart wii it is kinda pixely (have to admit) so i think that they did make bigger touchup than ssb4. Just wish I could get my hands on a wii u :<.
imgres.jpg

I have seen some great graphics on the wii u, I am doubting between whether the best ones belong to Mario Kart 8 or Super Mario 3d world. The former looks amazing but the latter does it as well, have you tried out these ones?

Game: Mario Kart 8
Why?:
Just look at it. It has the best graphics I have ever seen. Have you guys SEEN Dolphin Shoals?!
Has online?: Yep
Multiplayer?: Yep

Game: MK8
Why?:
The tracks are all bursting with amazing graphics, full of color and so much detail!
Has online?: Of course
Multiplayer?: Yeah!!!

Okay, let me tell you which game has great graphics for a Wii U game. Sure MK8 has 1080p@60fps when playing alone, but it drops to 1080p@30fps or 720p@60fps when you're in multiplayer mode. While Xenoblade Chronicles X have... 1080p@60fps.
Just go on Youtube, and you'll see what the Wii U can do. That's the proof that even with a "limited hardware" (argument that extremist Microsoft/Sony-fanboys uses to bash the console), great things can be done.

So, conclusion (at least for me) :
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles X
Why?:
Just watch the E3 Treehouse Live and the E3 trailer about it. See what the Wii U can handle without having the frame rate significantly drop.
Has online?: Yes, Monolith Soft confirmed it.
Multiplayer?: Unknown
Release Date:
2015 (To Be Decided)

I'm not a "Muh Graphics" guy, but this game looks promising when it comes to graphics. Also, I forgot about it, but I'm giving a mention to Zelda U who looks promising too.

I think the Wii u game that has the best graphics are super mario 3d world. It has the best graphics because they are very clean graphics and is beautiful. This game is also very addicting with hours and hours to play. Nintendo really put in a lot of work and detail in the game which makes it an awesome game to play. It has no online in the game but it does have co-op. I suggest this game to anybody who is a fan of the super mario series.

I think the Wii u game that has the best graphics are super mario 3d world. It has the best graphics because they are very clean graphics and is beautiful. This game is also very addicting with hours and hours to play. Nintendo really put in a lot of work and detail in the game which makes it an awesome game to play. It has no online in the game but it does have co-op. I suggest this game to anybody who is a fan of the super mario series.
Only problem was that this game was too easy. Easily beat in in 2-3 days. Oh well, still great job Nintendo

The only game I have played on Wii U is Wind Waker HD. Those graphics are pretty but from what I have seen MK8 is beautiful at 1080p 60FPS. I still need to properly examine MK8s graphics tho, the videos I watched on it are 30FPS xD But yeah everyone says it is beautiful. It also has online multiplayer. And Zelda Wii U might be a really good looking Zelda game too, I can't wait till 2016.

Back