AC:NL will animal crossing new leaf items/village transfer to happy home?

• Thread starter pokemonchase22
  • Start date
pokemonchase22

pokemonchase22

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I love my village in animal crossing new leaf and happy home is coming do you think you will be able to transfer your things or will happy home be like a dlc (I would like it to be a dlc)

I want it to be a dlc too but I think that your not going to be able to transfer your items, we still don't know if we are even going to have an house! Actually I don't think that we are getting house or freedom, probably we are going to work for all eternity like Digby

I think that Happy Home by itself would be a pretty weak game. Personally I am disappointed because I was expecting the new Animal Crossing to be a Wii U title. When this title seems to be just a way for ninendo to make bank off of those amibo like cards that the game requires. I know that I personally will not be getting this game, probably. But I will be definately buying an animal crossing that would come out for the Wii U.

I think that Happy Home by itself would be a pretty weak game. Personally I am disappointed because I was expecting the new Animal Crossing to be a Wii U title. When this title seems to be just a way for ninendo to make bank off of those amibo like cards that the game requires. I know that I personally will not be getting this game, probably. But I will be definately buying an animal crossing that would come out for the Wii U.
It's still too soon, maybe in late 2016-2017

In my opinion I think that I highly doubt that you will be able to transfer you stuff into the new title unless it was a added feature or stuff . But if it were to be possible , I think that there will probably be a fee or something :panda: like Pokemon Bank . But maybe it might be free :p Because many people probably put a lot of effort in their town in New Leaf .

Its very unlikely you will be able to transfer your data, sorry to say.

Back