Will Lucas from earthbound return?

• Thread starter MLGirby
  • Start date
MLGirby

MLGirby

ciao
Towns Folk
Will Lucas return? I personally thought of him as a cheap clone of ness and as a waste of a character slot. And sakurai has been trying to cut back on clones. Do you think he will return? Will he not? If he does Weill he have the same Moveset? Discuss.

I personally believe that he shouldn't come back ness is just more important in my opinion.

I hope he does come back but with different moves since I preferred Lucas over Ness and Earthbound only has 1 character in smash if its only Ness in the game. I don't know what they could do with Lucas's move set since ive never played any earthbound game.

Lucas was a clone of Ness and he just wasted a charcter slot in Brawl. Hopefully Ness coms back and a few more veterans like Captain Falcon.

Is it a new anime if it is i will put it my watchlist

Will Lucas return? I personally thought of him as a cheap clone of ness and as a waste of a character slot. And sakurai has been trying to cut back on clones. Do you think he will return? Will he not? If he does Weill he have the same Moveset? Discuss.
Lucas is far from a Ness clone compared to the Fox and Link clones. Lucas has stronger charge attacks and quicker special moves while Ness has stronger special moves and a slightly slower run speed. They'd get rid of Falco before any of the other characters get kicked off. I'm pretty sure Lucas would have the same moveset unless Sakurai has ever heard and played Project M before because Lucas' moveset is different in it. One of his special moves strengthens his smash attacks and he's more of a physical up close and personal character.

I've heard of project m,project m Lucas in ssb4 would make him less of a clone. And why do we need wolf t.t

I hope that a character from the Mother/EarthBound series return. Not necessarily Lucas, but Ness for example.
This series deserve more attention, though there's no more sequels.

Reactions: Isabella
...have you seen the earthbound fanbase?t does not need more sttantion.

...have you seen the earthbound fanbase?t does not need more sttantion.

Yes, forgot to say it: In Europe. There wasn't a single Mother/EB game released here, so, it's quite a shame, since the games are great. Hopefully, the WiiU's VC (who has EB) will correct this.

I just hope we have at least ONE Mother character representing ): I like Lucas better than Ness, but I'd be fine with just one of them. Now, imagine having Masked Man or Kumatora. Too bad that'll never happen since Mother 3 was never that popular in US..

I doubt it, but I'd to see him making a return. I prefer him instead of Ness. :p

I personally think he'd have a little change of moves though.

They technically haven't announced ness yet so I doubt they would announce Lucas last second.

I honestley think that he will not be coming back. Especially since we was a clone of Ness. Do not even say he wasn't. He had the same moveset, same final smash, I think the only thing that was different was his taunts. But Ness is coming back. Ness was there since Super Smash Bros in 1999. If Captain Falcon came back, Ness is too.

Obviously Ness is coming back because he's one of the original 12, but Lucas wasn't really a clone, he was just similar to Ness, maybe Lucas could come back as an alt skin with custom moves for Ness.

I think he will return, but he will not be confirmed and be an unlockables character, along with Ness. Even though my theory is probably highly unlikely, we can still hope. He is also a veteran so I think that's what will make him earn a spot

I'm not sure if Lucas will return because he is very similar to Ness and I think we would mostly likely (if we get a Earthbound character)get Ness since he has appeared in every Super Smash Bros. before the new Smash. Hopefully this Smash Bros. veteran makes his return.

Back