• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Monster Hunter has been widely successful in a way that it has been localized a lot of their games has made it through the US lol But what I've been hearing from a lot of people(a lot of my classmates, friends, etc) that theres a low chance that MHX will get localized lol According to my sources, that it's just tradition that they, Capcom, won't localize MH's "G" games(Dunno what G means in MH games but movin' on!)

I'm no expert in monster hunter since MH4 is my very first monster hunter game, but from the looks of things, the game is immensely popular for MHX to be localized lol MH4 is really good and I want to play another MH game in the 3DS tbh lol (The PSP controls blows tbh lol)

even if they don't localize MHX, the fans will force them to at least make a new version for everyone (like with MH4 and MH4U)
also the G is just the name they use instead of ultimate in japan, like how they call 4U "MH4G."

The chances are pretty high but we don't know for sure.

Yeah, the chances are fairly high, but for some reason, I still wonder if it will actually be localized. There were a few monster hunter games on the wii u that sadly, never got localized. Most likely, it will because of the popularity but I have a few concerns because of the fact that the wii u monster hunter games never got localized either.

Reactions: SoProHunter and MMMs
Knowing Capcom they will cater to their fans it's not like this is earth bound XD

I hope that it's gonna be localized. I kind of want to get into the series, but I'm not too interested in the other Monster Hunters for some reason. Maybe MHX would be the game I'd start off with if localized.

I'm pretty positive that it is I'll be localized

It is a very low chance it is going to be localized. If they make enough sales in japan, there will be no reason to ship out a billlion more copies to the US. I really hope that this is not the case and it comes to the west, because from the trailers it looks amazing. They SHOULD know by now how much we loved MH4U from the sales. Also, MHG is the japanese equivalent of MH4U.

Well i mean its more than likely that MHX will be re released as MHXU because i mean G rank who wouldnt wait a bit for G since there is no G rank in X

Well i mean its more than likely that MHX will be re released as MHXU because i mean G rank who wouldnt wait a bit for G since there is no G rank in X
Yea, true, but will they even make that version?

Yea, true, but will they even make that version?
I doubt they will. They make different versions of the numbered games. MHX isn't a new generation, either, so I don't see them making an Ultimate version.

They localized it calling it monster hunter generations. they recently uploaded a trailer showing an okami event set which was awesome.

We already know, this is a old post from like last year-ish.

Yes It Will! Monster Hunter Cross (X) Will Be Localized As Monster Hunter Generations. It Will Be Released Summer 2016 For The Nintendo 3ds

STOP COMMENTING HERE! THIS POST IS LIKE 5 MONTHS OLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back