Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Game Over Snake

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.jpeg So do you remember Snake from Super Smash Bros. Brawl? If your not sure who he is he is from the Metal Gear Solid series.Well the reason I brought this up is because he is one of my favorite characters and I want to see him in Super Smash bros. 3DS/Wii U as DLC (Maybe even The Boss the mentor to Snake).Even fans want him back badly but there is one problem.Hideo Kojima (The creator of the Metal Gear series) doesn't believe it's likely that Snake will be returning as a playable character in the new 'Super Smash Bros.' games.That being said there's a low chance of him being in the game anymore (Let's hope not) but you never know it may be possible.Let me know if you guys want him back and who else should join the battle.

Last edited:
I would like Snake back :3
But I don't think that's gonna happen, but hey, ya never know.
I might be wrong, but didn't they say they finished making dlc for ssb4?
Maybe in Smash for Switch if they make it?

Yea that's true I think DLC for the the 3Ds and Wii U got discontinued for the games since they all game out 2 years ago ,but I do hope he gets released on the next Super Smash bros game for the Nintendo Switch and hopefully Snake comes out and has better move sets and more stronger attacks and hopefully he gets a good Final Smash and one last thing I wish that could happen is that hopefully more characters like Pichu and Ice Climbers can return and the Pokémon Trainer so it can coolest SSB alive

It would be cool, especially with the new quality of the systems.

Back