WIll the new mario go to the next console????

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
I am very very upset. According to miyamoto, he said the next big 3d mario game will be for the next console. Lets hope this is not true. No mario galaxy 3 or anything like that... LEts hop miyamoto changes his mind as the wii u still has 2 years, lets hope he makes a new 3d mario game and at least announce at this years e3. Also, I hope there is metroid 2. If they were to announce these 2 games, nintendo wins this e3 really. What do you think?

I really hope they release another 3d mario on wii U. 3D world was fine but I'm really wanting one like sunshine or 64 again. One coming out on a future console would be fine but hope at least one more big mario game comes out on wii U.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
I am not a too big fan of the Mario franchise, but I still want them to make at least one more super Mario game on Our current system. Maybe a remake oof sunshine. And a Metroid game would be absolutely wonderful. I have the prime trilogy on my Wii U, and I love it!

I wish me a super mario sunshine 2 For wiiU. Super mario 64 was great but they make a remake for ds.

Yeah , I kinda agree a bit too :/
Just even one more Mario game ( or even a remake ) for the current consoles like Wii U and 3ds would be a nice thing since they would be really cool to be that way . Besides , the NX isn't gonna come out until some years so I wouldn't see why not make another , because I'm sure it'll do good :D

If it gets released on Wii U it'll only further signify Nintendo is dumb af

I believe that the next mario game is going to the nx. It may take some time but, think about it. The graphics would be amazing, unlike anything ever seen out of a mario game. It would have new features and new enemies to best all with higher resolution graphics and fancy shaders. I mean, who doesn't want that? But I don't know. For all we know, the game will be available for both consoles like loz twilight princess was. But we don't know. Only time and nintendo will tell us the future of mario.

Mario has been on every Nintendo console except maybe the Virtual Boy in some countries. So yeah why not use Mario to test out the potential of a console and as well make sure the console sells or at least show people it can run Mario and of course there is always going to be some sort of original ideas for new games whether it's a somehow useless Flying Squirrel powerup that works like a Tanooki tail or Bunny Ears from SML.

I want the next 3D mario game to be on Wii U. I only bought the Wii U a little while ago and I hate all this talk about the NX being the next home console.

The next big game should come to the wii u because I do not want to pay another 300$ for another new console soon. I want the game to be on a system that is currently supported and only a few years old. They shouldn't cut it off on a new console when the people who already have a wii u would buy it. If they made an entire new console, they might get less money thanks to the fact they need a entire new system. It would be a bad move for nintendo..

I think that the new mario game will go to the next console. If anybody does not know what the new console is, it is called the NX. I do not think that I will be getting the new console for the mario game. I will just keep waiting for new mario games for the 3ds. I am really sad that nintendo is going to do this.

By now, we should all know that the newest Mario games will go to the newest consoles released by Nintendo. This also goes to any new game released by Nintendo, including Zelda and Pokemon. I don't blame Nintendo for that, since they have to keep up with business and everything.

Yeah, I agree. I think 3d world was enough to satisfy me. I would like an hd remake of a 3d mario game, that would be nice. No adventure mario games on the 3ds, I never like 3d land or new super mario bros 2 because they were so limited. Its usually one 3d Mario game per console anyways, the wii only had 2 because they used the exact same engine and graphics. Its one 3d mario game per console, thats the rule. I would like a 3d Mario game on the wii u though if they could because that would be seriously cool, I really just bought the wii u, so I think nx should come in 2017 or even 2018, 2016 is too early and its just plain stupid. Nx needs time, most people bought the wii u this year, if not, an hd remake for a 3d mario game would be really nice and I would be satisfied from that

Back