will the nn3d come to america

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
will the nn3ds come to america like the original one? i cant wait to see im thinking about getting the nn3ds but its a hard choice seems to close to the 3ds xl, what do you think?

will the nn3ds come to america like the original one? i cant wait to see im thinking about getting the nn3ds but its a hard choice seems to close to the 3ds xl, what do you think?
i hope so

Probably not. From what I know, Nintendo thinks it's better to have the N3DS XL in America :
"We think New Nintendo 3DS XL makes the most sense for our market," said Nintendo of America in a statement to Polygon last month, when asked why the regular New 3DS wasn't coming to North America.
Source: http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/18/8063627/new-nintendo-3ds-launch-north-america-explanation

I can see why because it's the larger version, but it lacks features of the regular N3DS which is a bit disappointing. In the article, it also states that Nintendo had nothing to announce when they asked about the chances of the N3DS coming to the west.

Aww looking at these threads are really just making me wish that the Normal New 3ds was for the North America ._. Although the New 3ds XL is generally more better in what they think I would suppose that if they did release the Normal New 3ds it would be very awesome .

Also people want to have their 3ds 's in their pockets >.<

I wanted a regular one for faceplates and colored buttons, but I don't think so >.>

I have to think of who/what my new custom skin will have on it now :3

Back