SSB Will the Wii U Version recieve more than the 3DS?

• Thread starter MasterBENbino
  • Start date
M

MasterBENbino

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Will the Wii U version receive more than the 3Ds? Let's be honest people..having smash on the 3ds is a good idea...but smash bros is a game only to be on consoles such as Wii U... There are so many hardware limitations.. which leads to my Question.. Will the Wii U get more characters? Stages DLC?
Id like to hear what you guys think :)

As far as I know the only difference between the two in terms of content is stages. I'm not completely sure on this but I believe that the WiiU version has an almost complete list of different stages. The 3DS version has the smash run which the WiiU will not have.
Sakurai has explicitly stated that the roster will be the same for both versions. As for DLC Nintendo hasn't announced anything but I'm pretty sure it'll be the same for both.

I don't know about DLC, still it was confirmed that downloadable content will be available via Spotpass in the future after the rom's leak.

About content, I suppose the Wii U version will get bigger stages (there's more space) and more trophies (the Rayman one looks like it's Wii U exclusive).

I only know the roster for the Wii U was limited because of the 3DS version, reason mixed characters are separated and Ice Climbers are missing...

Back