Will they be changes to the site when the switch comes out?

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
Seen as the Nintendo switch is a main console like the 3ds and Wii u, does that mean on our profile where it says favourite 3ds and Wii u game it will also ask our favourite switch game?

Favourite switch game doesn't sound right

Will they be lots of new forums as loads of new big games will be coming, like how smash 4 and splatoon had new forums.
They is breath of the wild but will that just be on the legend of Zelda forum.

3ds and Wii u is coming to a end, Mainly (Wii u), once the switch comes out Nintendo is going to want people to buy the switch, usually companies make games for the newest console. Meaning people are only going to make games for the switch.
Do you think that is a good thing or a bad thing?

The PlayStation®4 Neo is almost out, and I know some people who still only have a PlayStation®2 Slim, they should magically get rich to buy the newer ones? or should they stop liking their PS2 games for that? there still people playing Zelda3 even today, I should not buy a new car with auto pilot if I still can drive my own one, what if that auto pilot is really bad? or if I prefer using the good old stick shift rather than let a SD card do it for me?
(the Psychic Professor words echos in your head) Pok_E 16 there's a time and place for everything but not here

Back