Will this sonic boom(Ice and fire) be any good?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date

How goood do you think sonic boom fire and ice will be?

• Good, sucessful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Judging from the trailer, it looks the same. I miss sega.... Sonic lost world for the 3ds and wii u were very good. This is by big red button. But they did a sequel for a reason, right? Do you think this will be better or be like the other sonic boom version for the 3ds?

I agree with you, Lost World was great, Boom blows. I think they're just doing a sequel to save face. Out of nowhere, we've gotten a Sonic Boom cartoon, toys, trading cards, comic books, a possible movie in the works, and the worst-selling games in the series. They've pushed the Boom franchise hard and likely put a lot of money into it, Sega isn't going to roll over and give up on Sonic Boom just yet (though I wish they would).

Sega put a lot of effort on Sonic Boom, probably hoping that it would help them out in the long run. But after seeing the failure of the first Sonic Boom I find it difficult to see how a sequel to it would be a good idea.

Sega put a lot of effort on Sonic Boom, probably hoping that it would help them out in the long run. But after seeing the failure of the first Sonic Boom I find it difficult to see how a sequel to it would be a good idea.

You never know, they might have had this planned before seeing how badly the first game failed. Since it looks so similar to Shattered Crystal I wouldn't be surprised if this was already in development a long time ago.

I miss good sonic games. Sonic booms pathetic excuse for gameplay, story, characters and general atmosphere send shivers down my spine for the sequel

Sega has poured all their last efforts for this game's revival. I'm hoping they'll make it better than the last two. It will be only for the 3DS, so I'm hoping they can focus their efforts on making this one version better. Like better cutscenes, and hopefully better graphics. I don't want to see a terrible game at the end of this franchises' death.

Back