Will UK eShop card work with Polish 3DS?

• Thread starter xgrzesiox
  • Start date
xgrzesiox

xgrzesiox

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hi!

I saw some British eShop cards on Amazon. In Poland It's very hard to get one. If i buy UK one on Amazon will it work with my 3DS from Poland? Region also set to PL. In UK you have GBP (£) and in Poland PLN (zł). Thanks for all answers :)

Check the currency on the eShop, if it's £ then it would definitely work.

Otherwise I don't know for sure but since they're both European it's possible.

Reactions: xgrzesiox
Check the currency on the eShop, if it's £ then it would definitely work.

Otherwise I don't know for sure but since they're both European it's possible.
Like @Icemario said, except a GBP card can't work like that. It's especially hard to change your country of living now, with the addition of using your NNID for eShop. I made a mistake and set it to the UK, so I can either buy a GBP card coupon or use another credit card with GBP as it's currency. In your case, you can ask your parents to use their credit card to add PLN to your eShop account. Trade physical money for digital. Nintendo is a safe company for credit card transactions. In their contracts, if given hard evidence, you can sue Nintendo for theft. It's safe.

Reactions: xgrzesiox
I know it's save, I trust Nintendo. My parents debit card don't have CVV2 code :( I have PLN currency on eShop. I saw there is 70zł and 120zł cards in Wrocław and Warszawa. I'll be in Wrocław on Saturday to next week Sunday so I will try to find it :)

I found it in Wrocław. I bought 70zł (PLN) card = 1600 Nintendo Points. You can use it with on 3DS/Wii U eShop, DSi Shop and Wii Shop Channel. It's usable in Europe Economic Area and Switzerland. Closeable :)

Back