Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
shanic132

shanic132

Super Fighting Robot!
Towns Folk
MegaMan Legends was a great game when it came to the play station 1, sadly it didn't really get a lot of attention. we have the 1st and 2nd Legends game and the Misadventure of Tron Bonne. When Capcom announced the 3rd Legends game we can all agree we jizzed in our pants, sadly a year after the announcements the game was canned. Many of us were so angered at Capcom that we wrote petitions and started groups to help raise awareness of the game's cancellation. We still have hope that MegaMan Legends 3 will come out, but for what console, i say for the NEW 3DS. of course this is a big IF the game comes out. Do you agree? will we see the light of MegaMan Legends 3?

Probably not, Capcom has already blamed the Megaman fanbase for not showing enough interest in the game, and considering all the other cancelled Megaman projects, it's pretty clear Capcom doesn't care about their mascot.

Reactions: Artisan and 18
Probably not, Capcom has already blamed the Megaman fanbase for not showing enough interest in the game, and considering all the other cancelled Megaman projects, it's pretty clear Capcom doesn't care about their mascot.

Yeah, and they did that when fans did a campaign to keep it alive and all. Talk about cop-outs.
We never will. Keiji Inafune offered to keep developing it after he left but they nixed that too.

MegaMan Legends was a great game when it came to the play station 1, sadly it didn't really get a lot of attention. we have the 1st and 2nd Legends game and the Misadventure of Tron Bonne. When Capcom announced the 3rd Legends game we can all agree we jizzed in our pants, sadly a year after the announcements the game was canned. Many of us were so angered at Capcom that we wrote petitions and started groups to help raise awareness of the game's cancellation. We still have hope that MegaMan Legends 3 will come out, but for what console, i say for the NEW 3DS. of course this is a big IF the game comes out. Do you agree? will we see the light of MegaMan Legends 3?
Let's just hope there will be a Megaman Legends 3, i mean there's a fan-base trying to make the game back to life and keiji inafune still wants to make Legends 3 if capcom let him do it, which is nice for him to say that but since capcom only cares about the amount of fans and <censored> (personally in my opinion whats the <censored> point when most games don't have that many fan-base and there still making sequels.) there's another Megaman produce but idk who hes is but let's just hope for the best on what we all get.

Reactions: shanic132
Back