Will you be buying the new iPhone 5S or 5C?

• Thread starter csmith2211
  • Start date
C

csmith2211

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Will you be buying the new iPhone 5S or 5C - will it be the first time you bought an iPhone or not?

They're already getting the iPhone 5S out?
No, I won't be buying it and I've never bought an Apple device, but I'm sure my family members will buy it like they always do.
Apple items are expensive and useless in my own opinion. Besides, I don't ever want to keep a mobile phone.

No way I will get the iPhone 5S or 5C.

Also, the price is too crazy for a phone.

Will you be buying the new iPhone 5S or 5C
No. I prefer buy an iPad. My 64GB iPad 4 costs the same as the lowest unlocked iPhone 5 price from Apple.com, :eek:

No. I prefer buy an iPad. My 64GB iPad 4 costs the lowest unlocked iPhone 5 price from Apple.com, :eek:

Well, the cheaper Iphone 5c cost like 800 bucks unlocked... :vomit:

No, never. I'm not going to buy a phone that costs $500+ and is being promoted as the cheaper of the bunch. WTF!!

No, never. I'm not going to buy a phone that costs $500+ and is being promoted as the cheaper of the bunch. WTF!!

C = Color, it's impossible it will be a "C" of cheap :rotfl:

I'm getting a samsung s4 mini ,active or s4 it depends on which one I prefer by the time it's my bday, samsung has good prices for good quality phones!

I'm getting a samsung s4 mini ,active or s4 it depends on which one I prefer by the time it's my bday, samsung has good prices for good quality phones!
Yes, i agree! Samsung S4 has way more features than any of the overpirced Apple iPhones. My mom has one, It is 500$ and it is AWESOME. You can scroll by looking up or down on the screen, There are more gestures and it is a lot more powerful than iPhones (excluding iPhone 5S).

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Yes, i agree! Samsung S4 has way more features than any of the overpirced Apple iPhones. My mom has one, It is 500$ and it is AWESOME. You can scroll by looking up or down on the screen, There are more gestures and it is a lot more powerful than iPhones (excluding iPhone 5S).
I can't wait for my bday!

the 5S. Original is better. tbh, there's not much difference between them both. 5C just has a range of pretty colors to choose from. xD

the 5S. Original is better. tbh, there's not much difference between them both. 5C just has a range of pretty colors to choose from. xD

It's made of plastic and have lower specs... Still overpriced.

I won't be buying neither, it costs $500+ what kinda phone is that, waste of money, not a huge fan of apple products anyways.. :unsure:

I 'researched' a Samsung S5 and iPhone 5C; the Samsung is OP against the iPhone both hardware and functionality. I will probably buy my first non-Apple smart thing in 7 years -- I don't really use stuff like that too much.

The 5S is better, but what is new in it anyways? The only upgrade that is suitable of being called a major advancement is the 64-bit A7 processor. The fingerprint unlock technology has been around for years, so it is not a new concept. I am also not a big fan of Apple products, and I would rather buy a Galaxy S5 now that it is out. It has more features, gestures and functionality.

Wow i have to say i gotta be rich to buy a phone at this prize, because it's to expansive or to get a price drop my highest price to buy a phone is on 300 to 350.

Back