ARMS Will you get ARMS after the testpunch?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Another ARMS testpunch is currently taking place, giving Nintendo Switch owners the opportunity to try out ARMS before purchasing the full game. I haven't tried it out yet but I'm hoping to before it ends.

If you've already tried it, are you going to purchase the full game or is it just not your thing?

I've bought the game and it's not even my thing. It was fun for awhile but people ended up wanting to play botw or mk8 over it.

While ARMS is already on my wishlist for quite long, Global Testpunch gives me consideration to buy it for months to come. I tried some characters including Min Min, and I can say ARMS is quite complex for a fighting game, but I hope I can master of it if I buy the full version of it.

I already have the full game but back when I played the testpunch in september I liked it a lot and ended up buying it. Enjoyed it and got 150 hours in to it before really quitting. It was worth for me.

I don't play it much anymore but at the same time I don't play my switch much anymore so that's not arm's fault.

I’m going to say no. Me and my roommate did enjoy fighting each other but we both know that this game lacks in the content department so the day we got bored of playing it, we wouldn’t touch it again for a long time.

I did :)

Reactions: Arshan and Marc
I got it after the first rounds of the test punch. I don't play it as continuously as some of my other games like I do with Splatoon and Mario Kart, but I do pop the game in from time to time and still have fun with it. I'm glad they are still pushing this game. I really do enjoy it and having more people into the game will just make it a better game. Still very easy to find matches.

Reactions: AricAttack
Back