Will you miss the Ice Climbers?

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date

Do you miss the inclusion of Popo and Nana in SSB4?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely not!

• I'm not really sure...

• Total voters
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
One of the characters that didn't return for the next SSB was the Ice Climbers,and they were playable in Melee and Brawl.Sakurai stated that he didn't include them in the roster because when they were implementing these two in the 3DS version,it was too much for the handheld's technician limitations to hold,and since the roster will be the same for both the 3DS and Wii U versions,the decision was to cut them from the newest installments's selection of playable characters,although they still appear as a collectible trophy.
image.jpg

So,how much do you think that Smash 4 will be lacking without their presence as playable characters in Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U?

The lack of Ice Climbers is alright. The only people I think who ever liked them were competitive Smashers anyway although it would be neat to see the buffs they would've gotten. I can't see how they would grab a ledge anyway because they are two separate characters but they could've done something for that. I would only complain about their Up special anyway because you have to face the ledge to grab it like with Mario and probably Marth which makes them terrible or at least hard to control edge-guarders. If they had more games in their series I would've liked them but let's let them have their chibi relationship in peace.

Honestly I found them slightly boring, especially since I've never actually played the game they're fun. Admittedly they'd be better than duck hunter dog but for the most part I'm pretty happy they've been replaced with more interesting characters like Robin and shulk.

Back