Will you never have to pay for a 2D Mario game again?

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Mario Maker is coming out, so if you wanted to play a Mario game couldnt you just recreate it on Mario Maker?

I am actually quite excited for a game like this , still though , recreating a mario game would take precise measuring and I bet it still won't give that original type of feeling you get playing the original :p . I really look up to this game because it is very cool to make your own stuff and people can get creative . Too bad there ain't one for Zelda dungeons :sorry: , but that would actually be quite hard to make a Zelda Dungeon :woot:

I am actually quite excited for a game like this , still though , recreating a mario game would take precise measuring and I bet it still won't give that original type of feeling you get playing the original :p . I really look up to this game because it is very cool to make your own stuff and people can get creative . Too bad there ain't one for Zelda dungeons :sorry: , but that would actually be quite hard to make a Zelda Dungeon :woot:
Well for zelda duengons it would require programing of items which would be uch more diffcult, but then again probably more entertaining :D

Well for zelda duengons it would require programing of items which would be uch more diffcult, but then again probably more entertaining :D
but then again , a million dekuscrubs everywhere wouldn't sound too bad :sneaky:

but then again , a million dekuscrubs everywhere wouldn't sound too bad :sneaky:
This is true..... :rotfl:

I'd imagine nintendo would have some measures to make sure it's not exactly the same. Like for instance adding in some new blocks in the new mario games so that you can't make an exact replica

Back