Breath of the Wild Will Zelda Wii U include character customisation?

• Thread starter Furnix
  • Start date
Furnix

Furnix

Waster of Play Coins
Towns Folk
Character customisation is a new thing coming to Tri Force Heroes and I thought it would be cool if it came in Zelda Wii U. Especially seeing as how in the small reveal trailer he was wearing a blue outfit similar to the one in Wind Waker. It could just be something like the different tunics in Ocarina of Time giving him different abilities. It could maybe grant Link those flashy arrows seen in the reveal trailer. I doubt it will be just cosmetics. It will probably be, as I said different ability-granting clothes. Fashion doesn't seem like something that fits in the Zelda universe. I think the totem pole and the fashion in Tri Force Heroes seems very gimmicky but hopefully it will be fun.

I think if there was some customization it would be weapon upgrades or a different colored tunic for the weather conditions/swimming/etc. The only time style was a thing in Zelda was the ability to wear different types of masks and even they have powers sometimes.

I guess that there will be character customization, since I bet that many people won't be too fond of Link's tunic, even though it looks like the clothes from Wind Waker. I also think that many people would like to have a customizable tunic, such as a Blue Tunic, Green Tunic, etc. like in the previous ones.

I think it probably will, though it might not be advanced customization (perhaps). Still though it wouldn't be very good without it so maybe some customizable hat or tunic would add more variety into the game. Past Zelda games had it in some different sort so Zelda U should have it as well :p

It would be nice to customize more than just clothes or masks but that's not probably gonna happen
Also some kind of grafting thing would be cool like if you find stuff you can upgrade your weapons/gear with that (quite like in Link to the Past where when you did certain things you got rod upgrades)

I think that would be nice but for a game like legend of zelda, its not needed. Especially this style of game, though I think small things like hats or small decorations would be nice. I think they will fully optimize what the wii u has to offer so the game pad could have lots of use for character customization

Back