Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TV

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
One of the cool things about Wind Waker HD is that you can choose to play on the Gamepad or play on the big screen. Although the Gamepad only plays in 480p, it's still a nice experience and it's a lot like playing it on a handheld system like the 3DS if you get what I mean.

Which do you usually use and which feels more comfortable for you (the two may be different for all I know)?

I prefer either way. When I want to play in my room, I used my TV(not an HDTV so I have use the Wii A/V Cables) and if I want to go downstairs in the living room to play, I just play on the gamepad.

Well even though I do not have The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, I would probably play it on the TV because I literally can not go out of my Living Room while trying to use the gamepad, except one chair in the dining room but it still sucks because the video freezes sometimes.

Well even though I do not have The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, I would probably play it on the TV because I literally can not go out of my Living Room while trying to use the gamepad, except one chair in the dining room but it still sucks because the video freezes sometimes.

I'm holding out hope that someday there will be an accesory, update, etc ... that extends the range.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
idk i don't have it but i bet it's cool

Back