• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
karlientjie

karlientjie

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Personally I like either a windows or android tablet.Ipads are so not my style.If ou ask me pick android tablets.If you want windows get a laptop.Sorry "Apple"but ipads don't do anything for me.Seriously you cant download anything without a Apple account.It s totally useless because you have to give them your credit card number.Once again if your thinking of buying a tablet go for a android.:thumbsup:

Not wanting to be an "Android > All" guy, but yes, I prefer Android. iOS is like a closed version of Android, and forces developers to have a Mac for instance (well, ok, it might interest a lot of people, but that means that less people makes apps/games for iOS), and does way less things than an Android device, while Windows Phone/Windows RT is just... non-existent where I live (it's really rare to find somebody with a WinRT/WinPhone device).

After, there's still Firefox OS that is slowly becoming popular, but, again, it's like Windows Phone/Windows RT: Non-existent.

I hate iOS. I really do. I do mean to be Android > All, but I think my reasons are somewhat justified. For a start, apps are generally cheaper on Android that on iOS. The actual Android devices themselves can be pretty cheap (£100 for a pretty good one, £200-300 for a high-end one), and not to mention their is a lot of choice for Android devices, so you have a better chance at getting one that is more accustomed to you. With iOS, it's limited to iPad, iPhone and iPod.

Apple/iOS for me. It seems to be very popular, from my experience. It has many great features and the iPads are very good quality. Even the iPad mini was a good development for those on a low-ish budget. Not really a fan of Android (I have an Android smartphone and it's nothing special, tbh). Haven't used a windows tablet before.

Back