Wired or wireless mouse?

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
The Governor

The Governor

Mandalorian
Towns Folk
Do you use a wired or wireless mouse?

I use wireless, and have for the past few years. I absolutely love how free you are with wireless mice.

Wireless. It's so much easier, and wired mice are just annoying. You don't have as much freedom to move it around.

I love the consistent performance of a wired mouse. I use a wireless mouse though just for portability. The most annoying part about having wireless is the battery going out.

I tend to use a Wired mouse. Don't get me wrong, wireless mouses have their use, especially when my computer is hooked up to a television and I'm on the other side of a room. Other than that, I stick to wired mouses for stability reasons.

Wireless! So much easier than using the two wired mice that I have. Though I don't like that you have to use batteries with them.

I mostly use wireless mice although there are times when I prefer a wired mouse. It agree with everyone else that the batteries dying gets annoying, but it's also to be expected.

Wireless, definitely. I hate the way the cord on wired mouses gets all twisted lol.

I mostly use wireless these days, but I still like to use a wired mouse so I don't have to worry about batteries. For a gaming heavy PC, a wireless mouse isn't the best of ideas to use.

I used to be addicted to wireless mouse, but the beterries were the main issue had to run to shop to grab batteries. Eventually I got bored and decided to get the USB scroll mouse, ever since been using the usb one.

Wired mouse, but the wire is long and thick enough to move around and not get twisted.

I use a wireless mouse. After having used one for so long, I don't think I'd like going back to a wired one.

I've always had a wired mouse, never bothered purchasing a wireless one.

I have one wireless mouse and a non wireless laser mouse and i lonly use the wireless mouse when watching a movie in my computer no big deal so it doesn't matter if i have the two of them since i use them for specific reason

I would say I would use a wireless mouse but I use a laptop and I don't need either. Sometimes my mouse freezes on me but most of the times it works perfectly.

Back