Witchery Academy - Wizardry Life Sim for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's been confirmed today that Witchery Academy will be coming to the Nintendo Switch.

The game is a life simulator where you'll live as a wizard apprentice. You'll have to train your magical skills by attending classes and free the world from an evil curse. You'll be able to brew potions, grow vegetables, and catch spells. Did I mention that you'll have your own spirit companion? :eyes:

Witchery Academy Teaser Trailer:

Some short videos:

What do you think?

Reactions: Gram and Alex
Looks pretty cute. I like that it's in 3D and all. Not my kind of game though. ;~;

Would much rather play the new Harry potter game that's coming out on other platforms, Hogwarts Legacy I think its called. That game looks more open world and more in a universe I prefer.

Reactions: Marc
Not too interested in this. The trailers didn't really catch my attention. The spirit companion looks cute though. I think one of the main reasons i'm not liking the trailers too much is because it seems so quiet and lonely. Where are all the other characters?

Reactions: phofufury
Ay yeah I'm gonna watch this with great interest. Seems like my kinda game.

this game gives a wizzard 101 vibe but on the switch.
it looks like same character designer as that game.
it is cute and fun for those who like wizzards.
it kind of makes me think about mabinogi that game that kafu liked to draw fan art and doujin about of mao.
just now heard about this game , not sure if i would play this but im not against giving it a try.
it has a innocent and carefree adventure vibe going about it that is relaxing to see

Back