Wolf 4 smash!

• Thread starter Marcellderp
  • Start date
Marcellderp

Marcellderp

Derp Lord
Towns Folk
Wolf would be the best character for dlc in smash bros he was so different from falco and fox I don't see why Nintendo would remove wolf and keep that dang bird in the game!

think about it like this:
Almost every character has a bad guy in the game (except for third party guys)
Kirby has King DDD Mario has bowser and so on and so on Wolf could be fox's bad guy
and im sure a lot of people wouldn't mind him as a DLC

Wolf when he wasn't originally put in Smash: "what's the matter, scared?"
Seriously Wolf was pretty cool to use in both brawl and project m it kind of sucks that he isn't in smash 4. It would be pretty cool to have him as a DLC character, I feel his personality would let him get along with Dark Pit quite well xD.

Well I was pretty sad that Wolf didn't make it to Smash 4 since he was pretty unique so I'd love to see him back as DLC . Villains in Smash 4 were something really cool so yeah , definitely would want Wolf in Smash :p One of the main characters that I'd like to see come back.

I'd rather have snake.
We also don't need more semi clones in the roster.

Wolf is my favorite Smash fighter :eek:

Yeah, I'm all in for this. We need more villains in the Smash games (IMO). Wolf might be a clone f Fox, though. We don't need anymore clones in the games...

I don't now, I mean we're already having some returning characters as DLC. Why not give some newbies a try? nope just me... okay...

I want Wolf in Sm4sh... But he's not a priority. I might be just saying this because he's a semi-clone, but there's more unique characters to focus on. Anyways, he would be a great addition, the villains are always cool. Plus, what's the matter, scared?

I agree with this 1000000000 PERCENT! I loved wolf in smash 4 and he was a very fun character to play and I dont want any character to be left behind and I just feel bad for them I really want wolf to return

Back