Woman licking ice cream could possibly get 20 years in prison

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Word of advice to people who shop at groceries.. if you're buying stuff and it doesn't have a seal, think twice about it. I recently saw a video of this girl going into the freezer section of a grocery, opening a container of ice cream, licking it and putting it back.

That was very disgusting.

Thankfully today I heard she's going to get 20 years in prison for it. Thank god!

Edit: It's actually from 2-20 years in prison and up to $10,000 in fines if she is charged.

D-pNIsZX4AAmB9q.jpg

The article about being sent to prison: https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/weird/Video-of-Girl-Licking-Blue-Bell-Ice-Cream-Linked-to-Store-in-Texas-512193512.html

Pretty sure she's going to get licked in prison when she doesn't want it.. especially after they find out why she was sent there (if she goes to prison). But I think that's what she deserves for licking ice cream other people are going to buy :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Dowhat? and Samster
Oh yeah, I saw that. Loads of people were saying that 20 years is too harsh a sentence but damn, give the disgusting creep life for all I care.

Reactions: Marc
Oh yeah, I saw that. Loads of people were saying that 20 years is too harsh a sentence but damn, give the disgusting creep life for all I care.
It is harsh but maybe it'll set an example for others not to do the same because it's extremely disgusting and definitely must not be something people should be doing.

Like if you get one year for doing it.. Someone might say "f that, I'ma take the year" and go through with it. Spend one year in prison and come out without losing much except for.. certain things that happen behind bars :unsure:

She looks like she's in her 20s so that's most of her good years she'll be losing.

Reactions: Mizunil
It is harsh but maybe it'll set an example for others not to do the same because it's extremely disgusting and definitely must not be something people should be doing.

Like if you get one year for doing it.. Someone might say "f that, I'ma take the year" and go through with it. Spend one year in prison and come out without losing much except for.. certain things that happen behind bars :unsure:

She looks like she's in her 20s so that's most of her good years she'll be losing.
Nah, let's go totalitarian about it and just sentence her to death.

Okay, maybe not, but she definitely deserve a harsh punishment for it, especially to set an example for all the retards that'll make it into a new craze otherwise.

especially to set an example for all the retards that'll make it into a new craze otherwise.
This is exactly what's going to happen if people don't know there's a serious consequence to their actions. As a matter of fact, it's already started because one of my friends sent me another video of a guy doing it this time.

its disgusting, but the punishment is too harsh , this deserves a fine, not prison
as far i know,at least were i live, if you had been in prison,no matter how much time you would be facing a notorius prejudice, especially if you try to find a job
in this girl case...just for licking a ice cream ...wich is disgusting, but still...

in this girl case...just for licking a ice cream ...wich is disgusting, but still...
You don't know what she has. It could possibly lead to others getting health issues like type 1 herpes. This shouldn't become a trend.

Also, I made some edits to the thread. It's actually 2-20 years in prison and up to $10,000 in fines. There isn't any info about her being charged yet but we'll find out soon enough. They said she could possibly be charged.

Just buy the ice cream. Also the ice cream businesses should just put seals on their ice cream to prevent this one. Kinda harsh but it's sort of like punishment for stealing but worse because someone might buy the ice cream and they probably can't return food like that. If it was on the outside of the container that's another thing but still gross.

Reactions: Jisenku
Just buy the ice cream. Also the ice cream businesses should just put seals on their ice cream to prevent this one. Kinda harsh but it's sort of like punishment for stealing but worse because someone might buy the ice cream and they probably can't return food like that. If it was on the outside of the container that's another thing but still gross.
They made a statement how their ice cream covers stick to the top and you'd know if someone opened it, but still, I agree there needs to be seals in this day and age :(

working at Walmart I just found out certain companies don't seal there ice cream and I was pretty grossed out when I seen Seal off of a turkyhill container then realised that's just how they come. then this happening doesn't help my paranoia with germs... another reason to stick to bryer's and other sealed brands :p

That's just gross. I open ice cream when I'm at my pharmacy, but their cones and I plan to eat them in the store so no one minds. But taking some and just putting it back? That's unhygienic, unnecessary and normally unthinkable ><

This entire thing just really made me wonder what is wrong with america. Over here in the UK, almost every single edible has a seal on it, including ice creams.

This particular act is absolutely disturbing. By licking the ice-cream, she has filled it with loads of harmful bacteria, leading to extreme contamination of a Walmart product. I believe that this criminal act deserves the maximum $10,000 fine in relation to her disgusting act. Additionally, a five-year sentence would do justice in my opinion (this would back food companies from losing customers due to 'lickers'). The five years would also teach other people (specifically teens) to not do such ridicule things.

Well, ew. ;-;

Also, that's a pretty big sentence, but I kinda get it. That's really nasty, especially with how most people are nowadays.

Back