Wooooooooooooooooo

• Thread starter Ninjaslayer
  • Start date
Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo
Great news every one my dads book just got published "Searching Arcania" I'm so proud of him and he has done a great job on it. When I read it i didn't think I'd like it but boy was i wrong it drug me in and kept me guessing what would happen next i highly recomend it for those syfy readers out there and to anyone else who reads. It's so good i couldn't put it down at all i just had to read more and more. But I will let you decide what you think and experienced on these characters' journeys.

I gotta check this book out! Just but looking at the title it sounds amazing! I'm happy to hear that your dad got a book published, it's every writer's dream to have one or more of their books on the shelf of stores.

Congratulations!

Wow ! :D that's pretty cool . So congrats that your dad had his book published ! I really seem quite interested in this book so I might check it out perhaps since I really like Sci-Fi category genre . So congrats again that your dad's book got published :D I bet it's good

Thanks guys but its not the only book in the series "Searching Arcania" is the first and can be ordered on amazon now wooooooooooo I'm just so happy.

Back