Working for Nintendo?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Would you ever like to work for this hugely successful and big company? why? in what way would you like to help them? Would you do it solely for the high pay or general interest in Nintendo gaming?

I'd love to be involved in a major corporation like Nintendo - I'd imagine jobs for them are hard to come by though - particularly in the UK.

I would love to work there as a graphic designer!! It would have been so cool!

Reactions: 3823
I'd love to work for Nintendo here but I doubt it'll happen seeing as how in the UK, my best shot would be as an indie developer.

If I ever worked for Nintendo it would be either for the money as for gaming, I would rather prefer companies like Disney as their offices are just awesome!

When I was way younger I had the dream of working for Nintendo. I really like to play there video games and I wanted to be the one that designed them. My parents didn't like me playing video games for very long time each day nine told them when I grow up I was going to work for Nintendo, play video/design games and earn money doing it.

I don't necessarily want to work for Nintendo, but if I qualify for any of their specifications or criteria for any of their fields of employment, then I would definitely take a shot at it with an open mind! A lot of people (especially people who don't run their own business) couldn't care less about having a passion for their job. As long as they get checks, they will do the job - no matter how boring, frustrating, or cruel the job can be.

I wouldn't mind working for Nintendo, no. I'd take whatever job they give me, haha, even if it's just something as menial as being a janitor. "Hey, where do you work?" "Nintendo." "OH WOW THAT'S SO COOL, YO." "All I do is clean bathrooms. I'm a janitor." "DOESN'T MATTER, STILL COOL." xD

Reactions: Hayleia and 2071
Working for Nintendo would definitely be something that I'd like to do :p It would be really fun to make my own game as well , except that basically I really don't know where to start :p I really like Nintendo games with a passion so working for Nintendo would definitely be something I'd like to do :D

That seems like a pretty fun thing to do. Then my son can go to school or the Internet and actually use the "My dad works at Nintendo" trick to spread rumors about random E3 stuff, and actually seem credible since I'd actually be working there xD. Plus working there seems like a neat environment, especially in the main offices where they test games and systems. It would be a nice experience.

I would love to work for Nintendo and have enough decisive power to bring back interesting gameplay in Smash, revive F-Zero and keep up with the Pokemon franchise but without creating Pokemons like Klefki.

I would love to work with Nintendo, I think it's everyone's at one point or another. I would just be happy to be the go it get guy as long as I'm working with Nintendo. But I would enjoy it more testing the games or help designing the Pokémon.

But I'm good with whatever:p

I'm not so sure. I'm quite happy where I am right now and I think I prefer working with multiple consoles instead of being restricted to only Nintendo's?

I would like to work for Nintendo, and it would usually be because of my interest in Nintendo gaming. I bet I would be stuck as a Customer Service person, and that is fine with me. But if they ask me to help them develop another system (probably a handheld) I would totally help them.

I think it would be very interesting to be employed by Nintendo, because for me, even the pay wouldn't really matter. I would love to work on their games or provide new concepts for them. However, I am not sure that I would be very good at it, and I don't know if I'd ever be able to learn Japanese...

Back